1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mad Men: Final Season

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Piobaire, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

The Fall
    Wallander (the British version though I haven't seen the Swedish version yet)

2. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

Second for Deadwood

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Hell On Wheels
    Skins

4. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ Not the American version I hope ;)

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

6. Darkside

Darkside Senior member

I have heard great things about Deadwood. Will try it out! And anyone seen Mr. Robot? Is it on this level?

I have nearly come to blows with people over arguments over whether Mad Men or Breaking Bad was better. Most of these people were those who had only seen Breaking Bad. I know they are apples and oranges (blah, blah, blah). I just think Mad Men is objectively smarter, and therefore more rewarding of a watch for me. Breaking Bad is a great popcorn show and definitely more accessible to a wider audience.

7. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Senior member

Deadwood is my favorite series of all time.

I'm a bit an HBO snob, but decided to give Mad Men a chance thanks to Netfilx. Really enjoyed it. Much more than I expected. Only problem is they don't have have the second half of the last season up yet.