• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad Men: Final Season

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like Burt's character. It's hard to write someone who's very intelligent, but always has very simplistic views on everything.

Found this:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How did Ted end up with so many shares compared to Don and Cutler?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It made me chuckle when Sterling was in Don's apartment, saying Cutler won't stop until the firm was just Harry and that computer. All in all a fantastic episode, just gutted we have to wait a year now :(

it was a classic line. i really wonder though how far jim would have gone.

also wonder which way harry would have voted. he seemed to loyal to don in their LA meetup. and don supported harry in the meeting about his partnership.

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really like Burt's character. It's hard to write someone who's very intelligent, but always has very simplistic views on everything.

Found this:

Interesting, but I think the person who created that miscalculated the total value of the firm. Assuming the inflation numbers are right, the 2014 payout should still be 51% of the total firm value which would value the firm at approximately $419.9 million.

matt22616

Reaction score

most importantly, this episode proved that knowledge is power. jim was only really able to potentially vote don out with ted on his side, and had anyone else known what he knew about ted, he would have had no play. but better still, had anyone but roger known the reality of GM/buick, he never could have pulled his move.

Truth.

Who owns his estate now that he is dead?

It depends. Assuming he had a "will," it would be determined by its terms and the law of testate succession. If he didn't, by the law of intestate succession. I don't know NY law but someone here probably does and can enlighten us. What was his family situation? Am I right in recalling Bert was castrated?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Many good points and agree that it was a solid episode. I've always thought that Pete is very much the beta male trying to puff out his chest without success. However much money he may bring from his accounts, he's never going to be a true leader and he's never going to have the confidence that a Don or Roger have.

For a beta, he does pretty damn well (success, arm candy) although he'll never be satisfied with what he's got.

Nelton

Reaction score

it was a classic line. i really wonder though how far jim would have gone.

also wonder which way harry would have voted. he seemed to loyal to don in their LA meetup. and don supported harry in the meeting about his partnership.

What will happen to Harry now the company's becoming a subsidiary? Will he still get his partnership or is that all up in the air now?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads