Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Macho Man Randy Savage Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by SpooPoker, May 20, 2011.

1. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

It's like a little piece of my childhood just died. [​IMG]

(...)

Yep. Boy, that took the wind out of my sails. He was a hell of a showman. Or he could have been like that in real life, but I understand there are meds for that kind of crazy. anyway, RIP Macho Man.

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

R.I.P MACHO MAN​

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

He died at Largo Medical Center. Of all the shitty places to die, Largo has to be among the shittiest.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

All joking snark aside, that really does bum me out. More than it should. Larghetto is such a shitty place, and that hospital (I went once) fits it well. That's awful. [​IMG]

4. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Art thou bored!?

I will snap into a Slim Jim in his honor.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

5. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

any chance i am not dead at 60 from roids?

6. in stitches

that stache of yours will keep you alive, it sucks out the ill effects of the roids

7. youngScholar

youngScholar Senior member

RIP

I just can't dig it. [​IMG]

that stache of yours will keep you alive, it sucks out the ill effects of the roids

Yeah, but Macho had a full beard . . .

8. FLMountainMan

my tender caresses will keep you alive, and suck out the ill effects of the roids

Low-hanging fruit, sorry.

9. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

zero.

Macho Man also voiced some kids cartoons. Knowing how Vince McMahon runs his shop, Macho probably had bare bones medical, if anything, and probably made next to nothing for what he brought in.

10. APK

APK Senior member

I don't get too caught up in "celebrity" deaths, but this one hits close to home. Savage was one of my favorites when WWF TV became a fixture in my life as a child. I subscribe to WWE Classics on Demand and right now, the Prime Time Wrestling episodes they're showing are building to Savage's match with Hogan at WM V. Electric stuff for the time. [​IMG]

11. MrG

MrG Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

All joking snark aside, that really does bum me out. More than it should. Larghetto is such a shitty place, and that hospital (I went once) fits it well. That's awful. [​IMG]

Was that the one on West Bay, kind of near where whatever Ft. Harrison is called that far south crosses West Bay? If it's the hospital I think it is, I was never there, but I remember thinking it was skeevy when I drove by. However, that might just be because I find most of Largo to be skeevy.

12. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

It's like a little piece of my childhood just died. [​IMG]

+1

13. FLMountainMan

Was that the one on West Bay, kind of near where whatever Ft. Harrison is called that far south crosses West Bay? If it's the hospital I think it is, I was never there, but I remember thinking it was skeevy when I drove by. However, that might just be because I find most of Largo to be skeevy.

That's the one. Your average inner-city McDonald's has a more intelligent and attentive workforce.

14. in stitches

Low-hanging fruit, sorry.

no need to pologize, each time you punch me in the nuts it reminds me how much you rly luv the stitch

15. Anthony K

Anthony K Senior member

[​IMG] Like everybody else, I grew up watching him. He was always one of my favorites.

Rest In Peace