• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mace in the Face, B***h! Well, not really…

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have no idea which forum to post this under, but here goes:

So I'm in class when a chick in the corner starts coughing, then the chick next to me starts coughing, then I start coughing, then the teacher starts coughing, next thing I know half the class is coughing. It seems that some chick had mace and some marsupial next to her wouldn't believe that it was mace and hit the button for an extended period of time.

Needless to say, class was dismissed. Which only leads me to ask: WTF is wrong with my generation?

Jon.

stach

Reaction score
Maybe no Darwin-type major war/pandemic cleansing (yet)?

Mike

Reaction score
Similar story: A friend of the family's wife worked nights so she carried pepper spray on her key chain in case she got attacked in the parking lot. So, one day she's sleeping upstairs and down stairs her 10 year old mischievious kid found the pepper spray. He sprays it all around, starts coughing and stuff so he goes outside to the backyard. Minutes later the woman upstairs wakes up coughing with her eyes burning. she goes all around the house wondering what the deal was until she sees the keychain on the table and the kid outside, who fessed up immediately. "I just wanted to see how it worked mom!" I'm not sure how long it took him to sit down after the paddling he got. They had to open up all the windows and put fans in a lot of them to get the fumes out.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a consequence of a continuous divorce from the Real reality as society steers people, for its own ends, into its own version of reality.

Reaction score
someone maced the locker room in high school. it wasn't so bad. i like getting my eyes flushed.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Dude, shut up.

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mike
Similar story: A friend of the family's wife worked nights so she carried pepper spray on her key chain in case she got attacked in the parking lot. So, one day she's sleeping upstairs and down stairs her 10 year old mischievious kid found the pepper spray. He sprays it all around, starts coughing and stuff so he goes outside to the backyard. Minutes later the woman upstairs wakes up coughing with her eyes burning. she goes all around the house wondering what the deal was until she sees the keychain on the table and the kid outside, who fessed up immediately. "I just wanted to see how it worked mom!" I'm not sure how long it took him to sit down after the paddling he got. They had to open up all the windows and put fans in a lot of them to get the fumes out.

At least the kid didn't spray himself in the face.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am ashamed, today, to be imageWIS.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stach
Maybe no Darwin-type major war/pandemic cleansing (yet)?

"We need another Vietnam. Thin out their ranks a little."

bart.jpg

Originally Posted by Huntsman
It's a consequence of a continuous divorce from the Real reality as society steers people, for its own ends, into its own version of reality.

Hellooooo Baudrillard!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads