1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mabro Clothes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by foto010101, Nov 20, 2006.

1. foto010101

foto010101 Senior member

Hi there,

Can anybody tell me something about the brand "Mabro" (Made in Italy). I saw they make suits. How are these in terms of quality and fit? What is their retail value?

Please let me know,

Mike

2. totolino85

totolino85 Well-Known Member

From what I saw here in Italy, they make stuffs for YSL ,LUIS VUITTON etc mainly... their own lines are very hard to find ... Luckly I got a guy who sells them in a market 100 meters from where I live for incredibly good prices [​IMG]

The quality I'd say is somewhere between Caruso\Cantarelli & Isaia . The style well depends ... sometimes you find jackets that are Napoli allover, sometimes Milano (much more constructed shoulders f.e.) .. From my very little understanding I can say is all fully canvassed and there seems to be lot of hand work.

I love Isaia, expecially the flannel stuffs from them are astonishing.... Mabro in my opinion is very close to it in terms of quality ... is simply way less of a brand (wich for me obviously counts less than 0 ) ; if you happen to be in the Florence area they have a factory shop with incredible bargains and a HUGE variery of style\cloths\colours.

3. JTA

JTA Senior member

High quality, fully canvassed with handworks. Believe they're made in Tuscan.

4. totolino85

totolino85 Well-Known Member

yep,

right outside florence

5. Timeless Fashion

Timeless Fashion Senior member

I have a suit and a sport jacket from Mabro. My tailor claims their workmanship is excellent. Their basic style is a bit on the fuller side, which required some tailoring for a better fit.

6. shnaz

shnaz New Member

hi there,

I have a few suits from a store that went out of business that are made by Mabro. Does anyone have Mabro contact info to speak with them?