1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

MA_Julius Wool Blend Bomber

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by gustavobradley, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gustavobradley

gustavobradley Senior member

Selling this MA_Julius bomber from the FW12-13 season.
    Features a beautiful nylon/wool blend (similar to some of the knit denim) that is perfect to be worn on its own in the spring and summer, or as a layering piece in the fall or winter. Panelled front construction gives the jacket the understated, but still "Julius" look that MA_ became known for. The panelling also works to hide the layered pockets, which feature a standard slit pocket underneath a classic Julius cargo pocket with a zip closure. Elasticized cuffs and waist, a moto-style collar, and matching double zippers round out the look. Made in Japan.
    Measurements:
    Tag size - 3
    Shoulders - raglan
    P2P - ~53cm
    Total length - ~75cm
    Size is probably best for a true medium or slim large, but is flexible given the raglan shoulder. The fit pic is from the original re-porter listing, and I believe their model is a true medium.
    In the interest of total transparency, I should note that I had the arms and cuffs tapered slightly at the forearm. This was done by my personal tailor, who has been working for decades, and who I trust completely with all of my pieces.
    Unsure of the original retail price, but this piece was listed on re-porter in BNWOT condition for 595 USD. Given that it has been worn since the initial purchase (a total of about 10 times), I'd list the condition as a 9/10. The only flaws are a few loose threads along the seams, which can easily be cut, and don't affect the structure of the jacket at all.
    Selling because the jacket is just too big in the waist for me to wear it comfortably on its own. But, I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it by any means. It's still an awesome layering piece (under a wool coat), but it's a shame to have it sit for 6-8 months out of the year when it could be being worn.
    The price listed is fair, but I am open to offers. Lowballers will be ignored. Willing to negotiate trades, particularly for a Rick Owens high neck intarsia in a size 48 (or equivalent).

Purchase price adds $25 shipping to Canada/the US. All other buyers, PM me for a quote.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2016

2. gustavobradley

gustavobradley Senior member

Price drop - $360 + shipping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.