1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

M7 and Acqua di Parma Cologne - 100ml

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by JonF, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonF

JonF Senior member

Hi! I am trying to thin my cologne collection. Both of these have only had a couple sprays (the M7 maybe 2 or 3 and the Acqua di Parma probably about a dozen). I think I’ve settled on the scents I like… so I thought I’d offer these to some members at a VERY reduced price. These both retail for around $120 each. I will sell them both together for $60 shipped worldwide, or $50 shipped within Canada.

M7 by Yves Saint Laurent – 100ml (3.3 oz)
    Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa – 100ml (3.4 oz)

Attached Files:

• m7.jpg
      m7.jpg
      File size:
      212.4 KB
      Views:

2. Marco Antonio

Marco Antonio New Member

Hi friend, I'm a new collector of perfum fragances. I'm looking for a M7 by YSL to improve the collection. I'm 47 years old and i love old scents. I'd like to know if you sell this itens to me sending to Brazil ok. If yes we can do business. Thanks and good lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.