1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

M1943 field jacket

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Arethusa, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

I found an M1943 made in 1945, size 38 that I might not want to keep. Would anyone possibly be interested?

2. ang_kangkong

ang_kangkong Senior member

Can we see what that looks like?

3. raley

raley Senior member

I might be interested, any more details (sizing and condition especially?)

4. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Just trying to gauge interest. I don't have access to a camera, and I'm going to be on a flight and away from a computer for a while in a day or two.

As for the jacket, it's in remarkably good condition for its age and the 38 is pretty large as it is meant as a cover jacket to go over lots of other stuff. I'll post proper details when I'm able to.