• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M. Vicks jacket in Press conference

DunkinD

Reaction score
Hey I thought I would come here since I didnt have any success posting this question on another board. I am looking to see if anybody saw the press conference yesterday after the eagles football game. I want to know what brand of jacket Mike Vick was wearing.

Any help would be great. It looked like some form of a military jacket. If I knew how to post an image I would.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really hope you dont want the suit/jacket just because that idiot Vick was wearing it.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony Romo
I really hope you dont want the suit/jacket just because that idiot Vick was wearing it.

This coming from Tony Romo...

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13
This coming from Tony Romo...

lol8[1].gif

"idiot" Vick got to play in the playoffs. Tony Romo watched on TV.

DunkinD

Reaction score
No I want it because I am looking for a new winter jacket and I liked the style of the jacket. I could care less if vick or some random person on the street was wearing it.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its made out of clubbed puppies--stay away!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rebel222
OMG. Why are these type of threads started by people who register just to post these questions?

its only how people get started, many fade away others continue to learn and hopefuly contribute as well

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DunkinD
No I want it because I am looking for a new winter jacket and I liked the style of the jacket. I could care less if vick or some random person on the street was wearing it.

So you do, in fact, care that Vick wore it?

DunkinD

Reaction score
I started this thread because i was interested in the jacket and I thought this forum would be helpful (since it is a style forum). It wasnt a joke thread or anything so please give serious responses.

Mr. Lee

Reaction score
You'll quickly learn that more than a few members are more interested in using the site to break balls than be helpful. I think it derives in part from an unhealthy obsession with clothes as well as certain other personality disorders.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads