• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.A+ ...? Never heard of them..

daeregaol

Reaction score
Hey,

I've never heard of this brand: M.A+ Looked it up on google several times, the most I got out of it was that it MIGHT be an Italian designer, but otherwise nothing. Saw a hoodie by M.A+, looks great... but expensive
smile.gif

Thanks,

Dae. ^^

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
check out stylezeitgeist.com (sp?). They will tell you about it.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SoCal?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's pretty remarkable stuff, though in some cases the pricing is genuinely insulting. The brand focuses on superlative materials and minimalist styling. You'll see a lot of washed leathers, raw silk and canvas, that sort of thing. Atelier in New York is one of the few North American stockists:

Ateliernewyork.com

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
It's pretty remarkable stuff, though in some cases the pricing is genuinely insulting. The brand focuses on superlative materials and minimalist styling. You'll see a lot of washed leathers, raw silk and canvas, that sort of thing. Atelier in New York is one of the few North American stockists:

Ateliernewyork.com

It's amazing that in a community that sees nothing wrong with $200 OCBD's, $300 jeans and $500 shoes, there are still designers whose prices can be called "insulting".

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
It's amazing that in a community that sees nothing wrong with $200 OCBD's, $300 jeans and $500 shoes, there are still designers whose prices can be called "insulting".
umm $1500 for a pair of cotton trousers or a cotton sweatshirt is not the same as $300 for a pair of jeans...

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Magician, exactly my point. It amazes me that there seem to be thresholds upon thresholds of "so expensive it's insulting" beyond SF.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Sorry, I read a sarcastic bent in to your post...hah, my cynical inclinations will get me killed one day.

Indeed, i balked at prices when I joined SF got used to it, joined Sufu balked at those prices got used to it and then did it all over again with SZ....

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I have a zip aviator hoodie, pull over hoodie, buttonless hooded jacket and pair of pants.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I have a zip aviator hoodie, pull over hoodie, buttonless hooded jacket and pair of pants.

always flossin!

but considering your picks, that was a lot of money thrown in the trash

that aviator was probably the worst one to date.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Sour grapes
sour, sour grapes

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I think I need to pick up a pair of the new season pants. Maybe even pinoy's old deep v hoodie. Another dweeb is selling a grey leather shirt that looks scrumptulescent.

It makes me feel so whole and complete spending so much money to look so cheap.

bdr3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
IAnother dweeb is selling a grey leather shirt that looks scrumptulescent.
I think I know the one you are talking about and it is chub-tastic. The aviator, as well as a lot of the leather goods (belts, wallets, bags), are grail worthy. @tagutcow's avatar: I lol'ed BTW, the label is pronounced "m a-cross," not "m a plus." Now you know.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads