1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Luxury Leather Glove Recommendation

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kronik, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

I could use luxury leather gloves that emit a steady GPS signal that I can track with a handheld device.

2. manouche

manouche Senior member

So...

I'm buying a Seraphin shearling from RJMan, and in doing so, I realized I don't have a decent pair of gloves.

I'm looking for cashmere-lined leather (my girl has a pair, they're nice..). Winter is approaching and all, and after living in San Diego, VA Beach, and New Orleans.. the DC winter is a little chilly for me (yes, I realize it's not Chicago or Boston :p ).

I read over at londonlounge (RJ, you're everywhere) and was just overwhelmed by all the posts/information.

PECCARI

3. Alias

Alias Senior member

I might give that Chester Jefferies company a try. Does anyone know if they'd accept a trace of my hand to make the glove with? I've been looking for gloves that fit and so far none of them do, either they're too big or the fingers are too long or the thumb is too long.

4. foto010101

foto010101 Senior member

Can somebody tell which brands come closest to the gloves made by Hermes?

5. maomao1980

maomao1980 Senior member Dubiously Honored

I have a Hermes Wallet and the leather is so buttery it's absolutely divine. I can only imagine how a pair of gloves made of the same leather will feel on the hands. I need to go check them out at the stores...

6. bapelolol

bapelolol Senior member

what is a brand that makes smaller sized gloves for smaller hands? looking for leather lined cashmere

7. mljones99

mljones99 Senior member

I have a Hermes Wallet and the leather is so buttery it's absolutely divine. I can only imagine how a pair of gloves made of the same leather will feel on the hands. I need to go check them out at the stores...

The thing I like best about the Hermes gloves is that they don't stretch over time. The way they fit when you buy them is the way they will fit in 10 years.