• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

tommyshelby

Reaction score
i'm trying to order from the website but it's not allowing me to save body measurements at all. i enter the values, hit save, the window disappears, but nothing happens afterwards and i am unable to proceed. anyone having this issue?

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm trying to order from the website but it's not allowing me to save body measurements at all. i enter the values, hit save, the window disappears, but nothing happens afterwards and i am unable to proceed. anyone having this issue?

if you can’t sort it just follow up by mail. That’s what a lot of us do

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I realize you got a lot going on, but I’d really appreciate it if you could get back to me before the sale is over ?
No worries. We can do it later today too.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can you do a flannel lined jean and what is the additional charge? Looking at another pair of the japanese 15oz denim flannel lined for winter days outside. Thanks
Can be done. $100 additional.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No denim options for Cyber Monday?
Some excellent offers in there. Prices will go up today.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Does this mean that if we had an email still pending when the sale ended that the sale price may still be available to us?
The answer is yes.

But must add a disclaimer for our sanity: Where we see a genuine reason. At our discretion.

GetStraight

Reaction score
This is done.
Thank You Luxire, I successfully secured them;). I've also got a side question about the weight. Because the fabric is quite dense, is it still suitable for summer wear? And is it suitable as a trouser? Does it require a lining? Thank again.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank You Luxire, I successfully secured them;). I've also got a side question about the weight. Because the fabric is quite dense, is it still suitable for summer wear? And is it suitable as a trouser? Does it require a lining? Thank again.
In our opinion, the fabric is heavy and dense but quite suitable for summer trousers. Does not require a lining.

MacGuffen

Reaction score
What would be a tasteful area to place a monogram/initials on trousers? Was thinking behind and on the inside of the waistband.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads