• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you also do women's clothing like dresses and skirts? My wife is desperately looking for a custom company that can make some.
We do have a small team for making ladies clothing.

dluce76

Reaction score
For those like me who ordered twice during BF (later when prices dropped) and hoped to cancel the first BF order, turns out Luxire can't refund one order without the other.

So both of my separate orders were cancelled and they're going to issue a gift card for a future purchase for the difference between what it would cost to purchase today, and what I paid yesterday.

Worked out in the end!

An update - now I'm being told that I requested the second order to be cancelled (simply untrue) and that I'm supposed to place an order for items at current prices. No gift card.

Unfortunate customer service.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
An update - now I'm being told that I requested the second order to be cancelled (simply untrue) and that I'm supposed to place an order for items at current prices. No gift card.

Unfortunate customer service.
I believe there was complexity in your request with regards to your first and second orders after your first order was cancelled. Hence the second was cancelled too.
The subsequent offer for gift card was withdrawn as changes were requested there too.

The good news though is that some new deals are coming your way in a few minutes.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am not receiving the emails for some reason even though I received the initial black friday emails.
Please send us an email. We can check and let you the mails we have sent you for you to confirm if any was undelivered.
We can then take corrective action.

KKL81

Reaction score
Please send us an email. We can check and let you the mails we have sent you for you to confirm if any was undelivered.
We can then take corrective action.

Have emails been sent out today? I have not received any either.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not gone yet. Going out soon.

stuck_in_norway

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a jacket out of the fabric for these trousers ?
Cerruti: Steel Grey Dress Wool

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to make a jacket out of the fabric for these trousers ?
Cerruti: Steel Grey Dress Wool

Yes, can be done.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads