• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The annual emotional roller coaster within the Luxire thread around Black Friday:

-Anticipation
-Excitement
-Regret
-Desperation
-Discontent
-Reflection
-Appreciation

Megakurth

Reaction score
Code not working on the pants. Also, I have emailed CS about the making of the jacket but am afraid code will expire prior to hearing back. Any advice on this?

I wouldn’t worry about timing. Based on my experience, Luxire provides both the regular and Thanksgiving Sale discounted price for jackets based on detailing, handiwork, full vs half canvass, etc in the e-mail correspondence.

Last edited:

KKL81

Reaction score
Is the Oxford shirt sale ("buy two, get one free") still live? If not, would it be possible to add the "Light Blue University Stripes Oxford" (or something similar) to the sale?

It worked for me an hour ago or so. Just try it.

JimmyTre

Reaction score
@ Luxire - Can you replicate an actual pants pattern from a sample garment, rather than have you just measure it and apply the measurements to your standard pattern? I'm willing to send a "sacrificial" garment that you can take apart so that the pattern can be copied.

If so, do I just need to include a note to that effect when I place the order (which will include the $25 to send the sample garment) or do I need to do anything else?

Gsvs5

Reaction score
BM Heavy Lovat Moleskin not included...?
Unable to apply code..

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are some really good deals - when does it last until? Midnight tonight EST? And then other sales over the weekend?

ExOfficio

Reaction score
Will I need to add the extra option for sending in garment for replication with the same order or can I purchase separately? Just bought some trousers but forgot to add the shipping for replication...

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ Luxire - Can you replicate an actual pants pattern from a sample garment, rather than have you just measure it and apply the measurements to your standard pattern? I'm willing to send a "sacrificial" garment that you can take apart so that the pattern can be copied.

If so, do I just need to include a note to that effect when I place the order (which will include the $25 to send the sample garment) or do I need to do anything else?
My experience is you just need to note it and pre pay for the shipping option if you want them to send you a label to ship to them.

kenzi28

Reaction score
Can any one share where i can find the standard shirt sizing for slim and super slim?
I have looked through the website, googled it, but there doesn't seem to be any guide.
Thank you.

Fraussie

Reaction score
Thanks! Hope they meet your expectations.

To add to the jacket frenzy, here's a couple pics of recently worn Luxire deconstructed jackets (no padding, no canvasing), the first in heavy linen, the second in hot-washed wool flannel:
View attachment 1289404
with Cornell's of Manila seersucker shirt, Luxire cotton pants, B&L loafers
View attachment 1289405
with 20 yr old J Crew sweater, Levis 522, DW Frommer shell boots, 40 yr old Irish schoolboy bag
[/QUOTE
Ok, here it is for now:
All the favorites, best-sellers and requested ones have been put together in one place. Shirts, pants, flannels, jeans, cottons, wools, Bremabanas, Warzones, polos etc.

Code 25% OFF - BLACKFRIDAY
Code 40% OFF of $750 - BLACK40
Click here.

Does the BLACK40 code still work? I've just tried to buy with it but says code invalid?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
BLACK40 ended sometime ago. BLACKFRIDAY should exhaust in a few minutes. Shows 3 usage remaining.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads