• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would anyone (@luxire ?) be able to tell me which VBC tropical wool fabric is the closest match to the mid-grey Minnis Fresco offering (0511 in Fresco II and 510248 in Fresco III)?

Thanks!
I would say it is this. Can still check the 2 swatches together and confirm tomorrow.

knoodie

Reaction score
What we are playing with for the sale and what you should consider are below.

The focus will be of fabrics that are in-house so that orders can be shipped quickly.
We have stocked many items from Dugdale, Holland and Sherry, VBC, Brembana, Drago, EThomas , Loro Piana, Sondrio, Minnis etc
All of these will be offered at big discounts.

Flannel pants from VBC, Holland and Sherry, Drago, Minnis
Jeans - selvedge / stretch / washed / black
Corduroys in different wales
Cotton pants - in different weights
Business shirts - Brembana, Monti
Checks shirts
Polos
Oxford shirts - Brembana
Tropical wool pants - VBC, Dugdale
Italian cotton pants - Sondrio and others
Wool pants. - Loro Piana, Holland and Sherry, VBC, Dugdale, Drago
Washable wool pants
Jackets
Peacoats

I want to try out a full suit by Luxire and I am already in touch with Luxire via Email.

Is a full suit includedd in the sale or only pants?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire
Any updates on mottled cavalry twill from vbc?

We are told it is available. Still waiting to hear on the delivery timelines. Communication is slow.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I want to try out a full suit by Luxire and I am already in touch with Luxire via Email.

Is a full suit includedd in the sale or only pants?

Dress jackets are not a part of the sale.

We are planning on launching some jackets for summer casual wear, checks, linen-silk blends etc., which will be light and machine made. We may be offering some such jackets on sale.

If planning to order dress suits, start communication now. We should be able to offer a good deal on them.

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
VBC: Indigo Wool-Linen
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

KKL81

Reaction score
@luxire :

Most of those new wool fabrics say "Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry"; can you please confirm that this is not a misprint?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire :

Most of those new wool fabrics say "Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry"; can you please confirm that this is not a misprint?

Some of them will need review. Fabric makers say "Dry clean only" for almost every wool fabric. In our tests, most survive a machine wash in light cycle.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads