• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got it. Thanks.

But between the regular Warzone and the plus, which would you recommend for a basic casual white oxford?
My warzones get more wear. I guess I dig the relative softness and comfort of them.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What we are playing with for the sale and what you should consider are below.

The focus will be of fabrics that are in-house so that orders can be shipped quickly.
We have stocked many items from Dugdale, Holland and Sherry, VBC, Brembana, Drago, EThomas , Loro Piana, Sondrio, Minnis etc
All of these will be offered at big discounts.

Flannel pants from VBC, Holland and Sherry, Drago, Minnis
Jeans - selvedge / stretch / washed / black
Corduroys in different wales
Cotton pants - in different weights
Business shirts - Brembana, Monti
Checks shirts
Polos
Oxford shirts - Brembana
Tropical wool pants - VBC, Dugdale
Italian cotton pants - Sondrio and others
Wool pants. - Loro Piana, Holland and Sherry, VBC, Dugdale, Drago
Washable wool pants
Jackets
Peacoats

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds great @luxire . My only question is, will all of the sale items go live at once or will they roll out at different times? Need to plan/budget ahead!

Reactions: 1up

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds great @luxire . My only question is, will all of the sale items go live at once or will they roll out at different times? Need to plan/budget ahead!

We will continue making changes over the 5 days of the sale. One of the reason is technical, as doing everything in one go is difficult.

But, most major items will be available at their lowest on day 1.

We will be giving more details soon. Trying to not make it a complete surprise this time. As the sale is so good, no reason to hide it or keep you guessing.

JIMB

Reaction score
Am glad you noticed it. This image caused quite a furore at our office when it was posted. The tailor who made the shirt and the QA guy who checked it had to go.
Once in a while, we need a shot in the arm to just regather our thoughts and take corrective actions. This image triggered that.
@shirtsnob

I like pockets in general, but agree this does not look good. I hadn't considered it an error, but will certainly take a remake (no pocket) if offered :)

Looking forward to the sale, have plans for many of the items you mentioned. Any hints on the selvedge options? The $62 option already seems like a hell of a deal.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@shirtsnob

I like pockets in general, but agree this does not look good. I hadn't considered it an error, but will certainly take a remake (no pocket) if offered :)

Looking forward to the sale, have plans for many of the items you mentioned. Any hints on the selvedge options? The $62 option already seems like a hell of a deal.

I believe a remake has been added to your account and will be processed with your next order. If you need any changes, do let us know over email.

The current jeans offering are good and would not go lower in price. May add some more options to it though.

storm_will_pass

Reaction score
What's the best way to specify that we want to provide measurements later (i.e. after paying)? Just leave the measurements blank and put a note somewhere?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's the best way to specify that we want to provide measurements later (i.e. after paying)? Just leave the measurements blank and put a note somewhere?

Yes, that works. You can select the styling as "No style selected or sending sample" in case the page asks you to select a style.

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Blue Black Tattersall Checks on White
33179_1.jpg
33179_2.jpg
33179_3.jpg

saepnirg12

Reaction score
Would anyone (@luxire ?) be able to tell me which VBC tropical wool fabric is the closest match to the mid-grey Minnis Fresco offering (0511 in Fresco II and 510248 in Fresco III)?

Thanks!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

This was one of first pants we made. The fabric was hugely popular. Once it got sold out, we were never able to find anything similar - the weight, the feel, the weave.

It had a quirky name: Grey Cotton Khaki - Chino. It is finally back.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads