• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Phreaka

Reaction score
I ordered a bunch of OCBD as daily drivers with handmade button holes. Are these button holes normal or is it a quality flaw?

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you shown these to Luxire? They’re not pretty but in the other hand, they won’t be visible when buttoned. I wouldn’t have paid extra for handmade shirt buttonholes that nobody will ever see. Perhaps you can ask them for a gift card or discount on a future order.

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Monti Soft white twill

View attachment 1280300

Silky body; soft, almost brushed surface. Opacity is good, you can see just a bit of contrast with the placket and pocket. Wrinkle resistance average, this picture was towards the end of the day, part of which I had the sleeves rolled up. Main downside is the soft surface can pick up lint, but I don't think it's noticeable by others. Overall, I'd recommend with above reservations.

Style note: I love pockets, but will have to forgo on future white dress shirts. Doesn't look great IMO.

that looks and fits nicely. A pocket like yours w/ a button, is much more for a sport shirt, not for wearing w/ a suit. Even still, if you like it I say fine...its the stitching that is quite shirred...thats not acceptable to me from Luxire.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
that looks and fits nicely. A pocket like yours w/ a button, is much more for a sport shirt, not for wearing w/ a suit. Even still, if you like it I say fine...its the stitching that is quite shirred...thats not acceptable to me from Luxire.
Am glad you noticed it. This image caused quite a furore at our office when it was posted. The tailor who made the shirt and the QA guy who checked it had to go.
Once in a while, we need a shot in the arm to just regather our thoughts and take corrective actions. This image triggered that.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this has been answered a billion times but what is the difference between the current Warzone and Warzone Plus oxfords? And if I just want a classic, beefy casual white oxford which one should I get?

Also are the classic blue and blue university stripe oxfords still Brembana?

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tailor who made the shirt and the QA guy who checked it had to go.

My day job includes being a liaison for our outsourced IT Security departments in both Chennai and Bangalore. On a daily basis I wish I had the power to fire someone on the spot. Their lack of quality control and high rate of simple avoidable errors drive our clients crazy.

On positive note however, I've never had a single error or mishandled order from Luxire. And I attest a lot of that from my years of experience learning to how communicate properly with our teams in India.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I know this has been answered a billion times but what is the difference between the current Warzone and Warzone Plus oxfords? And if I just want a classic, beefy casual white oxford which one should I get?

Also are the classic blue and blue university stripe oxfords still Brembana?
The difference is now minimal. Both are being made by the same mill.

All the 4 main oxfords are now Brembana: Warzone white, warzone plus, classic blue and blue university stripes.
They are all strong and beafy.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My day job includes being a liaison for our outsourced IT Security departments in both Chennai and Bangalore. On a daily basis I wish I had the power to fire someone on the spot. Their lack of quality control and high rate of simple avoidable errors drive our clients crazy.

On positive note however, I've never had a single error or mishandled order from Luxire. And I attest a lot of that from my years of experience learning to how communicate properly with our teams in India.

Quality is often not a part of the mindset in many areas of work. We have, over the years, tried to isolate the issues cause quality failures, one of them has been no pressure to deliver quantity. Also, working at Luxire is quite rewarding for the team.
One important factor has also been the fear of losing out on the advantages of working with Luxire. Hence the focus remains.
Sometimes, there is a miss.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The difference is now minimal. Both are being made by the same mill.

All the 4 main oxfords are now Brembana: Warzone white, warzone plus, classic blue and blue university stripes.
They are all strong and beafy.
Got it. Thanks.

But between the regular Warzone and the plus, which would you recommend for a basic casual white oxford?

StartingStyle

Reaction score
I‘m already checking out Luxire page for Bock Friday. What are your favorite fabrics for pants ? I’m thinking about something brown in a heavy cotton and maybe another pair in cotton linen. Cotton wise I really enjoy my Natalino trousers in 14oz Brisbane moss cotton twill. If you have some recommendations let me know :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads