• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
VBC: Grey Woolen Flannel
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Aloysius16

Reaction score
If I’m taking the back rise measurement from some of my own pants as a guide for an order, should I use the measurement for the back rise stretched out to its fullest/straightest or not? It makes up to an inch difference, unlike the front rise which is just an easy flat line.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I’m taking the back rise measurement from some of my own pants as a guide for an order, should I use the measurement for the back rise stretched out to its fullest/straightest or not? It makes up to an inch difference, unlike the front rise which is just an easy flat line.

Yes, fullest/straightest.

Emeka

Reaction score
Waiting for a shipment of trial pants to arrive. From time of order to tracking number was about a week and a half. FedEx says the pants should be here tomorrow. I hope everything works out on the first try or with minimal tweaking, because there seems to be really good options here.

Question, though. It seems like it's impossible to save measurements as a size profile, or if I do, it won't load at all, but give a blank space. Do I have to enter body measurements every single time I choose a garment to customize?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Question, though. It seems like it's impossible to save measurements as a size profile, or if I do, it won't load at all, but give a blank space. Do I have to enter body measurements every single time I choose a garment to customize?

Tell them "use measurements from Order XXXX".

They save all the patterns. They'll be able to replicate any previous order, or do alterations from old patterns.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting for a shipment of trial pants to arrive. From time of order to tracking number was about a week and a half. FedEx says the pants should be here tomorrow. I hope everything works out on the first try or with minimal tweaking, because there seems to be really good options here.

You should refer back to the order number in the notes section and then specify any changes to the pattern in your notes.

henaal

Reaction score
Absolutely. But remember that the fabric quality can vary: in the best cases I've gotten fabrics that I'd be happy to pay a "regular" price for, in others the quality has been on the cheaper side but still totally wearable.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire provided the fabric code for the Brown covert cloth 684.610-9112. This appears to be the same cloth as spier and Mackay stone covert twill from this season. If so they are brighter than Brown, it will be interesting to see when they arrive.

Can you confirm this fabric code @luxire ?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire provided the fabric code for the Brown covert cloth 684.610-9112. This appears to be the same cloth as spier and Mackay stone covert twill from this season. If so they are brighter than Brown, it will be interesting to see when they arrive.

Can you confirm this fabric code @luxire ?

Yes. The code is correct. Also, stone seems to be the right name for it. The image on the site is a good representation of it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads