• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Measure twice cut once.

Quesjac

Reaction score
Is it still the case that when luxire takes the PayPal payment it means they've started making the order? I'm looking forward to the shipping email and the new items.

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Frank Drebin

Reaction score
Anyone have this blue/white seersucker shirt fabric? http://luxire.com/products/blue-dress-stripes-seersucker
Some of the pictures make it look less like a seersucker and more like an oxford.

I have two shirts in the blue dress stripes seersucker, easily my favorite shirts for spring and summer. The pictures on the website doesn't really show the seersucker structure, and I agree with you about the oxford similarity on a couple of the pictures. Perhaps they have used the wrong pictures, or ironed out the structure.

Anyway, here is a closeup picture of one of my shirts (more in this post):

Cityplace

Reaction score
^^ I have a band collar shirt made up in the same seersucker. Easily one of my favourite materials - soft and as cool as pure light linen without the wrinkly texture...

GnarlyBear

Reaction score
Luxire, are you having communications issues? I have received no news on Order #16967 placed 21st March. I sent measurement adjustments in but have received no acknowledgement. These shirts are for my wedding weekend in May so I am concerned by the silence.

JIMB

Reaction score

I have two shirts in the blue dress stripes seersucker, easily my favorite shirts for spring and summer. The pictures on the website doesn't really show the seersucker structure, and I agree with you about the oxford similarity on a couple of the pictures. Perhaps they have used the wrong pictures, or ironed out the structure. Anyway, here is a closeup picture of one of my shirts (more in this post):
Super helpful, I hope you are getting a discount from luxire for your reviews.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score

@DavidLane Nice. I'm in the process of getting a jacket myself so I'm curious about a few things if you don't mind answering:

- what fabric did you choose?
- machine or hand made?
- measurements or did you have them copy an existing jacket?

It looks good and my only criticism would be that the quarters look too closed. So I'm definitely interested to know if they just made it that way or if that's the result of copying a jacket that was also shaped like that.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@DavidLane Nice. I'm in the process of getting a jacket myself so I'm curious about a few things if you don't mind answering:

- what fabric did you choose?
- machine or hand made?
- measurements or did you have them copy an existing jacket?

It looks good and my only criticism would be that the quarters look too closed. So I'm definitely interested to know if they just made it that way or if that's the result of copying a jacket that was also shaped like that.
I actually mailed them one of my custom sport coats along with some changes. I like the quarters to be a bit more closed, so that is based on my request. This particular coat was a "fit coat" so it is machine made, but I am okay with it. It still needs some tweaks and I may even get another one to clean up some sleeve and chest issues, but not bad at all.

I am not 100% sure but I think it was this: http://luxire.com/products/graphite_green_soft_plain_chinos

DL-

kali77

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the quality of the Rubinelli shirting fabrics? I'm getting ready to place another decent sized order and am wondering if the Rubinelli fabrics warrant the cost at almost double the cost of some of the other fabrics. Thanks for any input.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads