• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

jko

Reaction score
^ That is a nice collar.

For anyone with experience with the Brisbane Moss Canvas — do you guys think it would make a good trucker jacket?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Enthusiasm

Reaction score
I figured it was time I contributed something. I dare say these are the same pants Luxire posted a few pages back, pale grey herringbone. I'm finally happy about the fit. This is the fourth pair from Luxire, I've had some issues with my posture that made it a bit tricky to get it right. Incidently the shirt is also a Luxire, hidden button down model.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ very nice!

HughJ

Reaction score
@luxire or anyone that might know: what is the weight of the classic blue Brembana oxford shirting? It feels significantly heavier than the G&R swatches I have, and I just wanted to confirm before ordering. Thanks.

Ironballs

Reaction score
I would guess it's around 170 g/m2, or 6 oz. I have swatches that have actual weights listed on the site and they feel just as thick and dense.

I think all Brembana oxfords fall into this weight category, but I might be wrong.

ScooberJake

Reaction score
Edit: Nevermind, found it on the Luxire FAQ page.

To order swatches, do I just add something in the notes section?

Last edited:

robowarrior

Reaction score

End result:

Before (left) and after two soaks; hard to photograph with different light, but to give you an idea:

I think I'll wear it now. :)

Which fabric is it for the shirt in the back? And do you use hidden buttons to keep the collar in place?

02///M3

Reaction score
Anyone ever get an email from Luxire asking you to review your purchase before you get the shipping notification and/or receive the order in question?

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just happened to me
Think it must've been a glitch In the system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I doubt I'm the first to think of this: Has anyone started a sort of database of images of completed shirts for the purpose of seeing what different fabrics look like? It is difficult for me to visualize how the fabric will look when on a completed shirt, especially the patterns. Images for the majority of fabrics on the website don't give much visual context. I'm envisioning images of a shirt where the front and the collar are visible. Does anyone else think this would be helpful, or does this already exist in some form?

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I doubt I'm the first to think of this: Has anyone started a sort of database of images of completed shirts for the purpose of seeing what different fabrics look like? It is difficult for me to visualize how the fabric will look when on a completed shirt, especially the patterns. Images for the majority of fabrics on the website don't give much visual context. I'm envisioning images of a shirt where the front and the collar are visible. Does anyone else think this would be helpful, or does this already exist in some form?

It is certainly a good idea, but realistically, I think that's exactly what this thread is. (I'll admit, it's a bit cumbersome to search and navigate.)

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Luxire Shaving Kit - All you need to look good, bright and shining all day.
Contains:

• 1 - Safety Razor, Highest Quality Stainless steel, Made in Germany
  • 1 - Soft, real Badger hair shave brush, Made in England
  • 1 - Taylor of Old Bond Street - Sandalwood Shave Cream, Made in England
  • 1 - 5 Pack of safety blades by Derby
  • 1 toiletry bag, big enough for your needs. Leather trims. Lined inside with linen, the old, natural anti-bacterial fiber.
  • The inside of the bag is thoughtfully designed to hold your items in the right place and be easy to look for the item you need. Can be made as desired.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads