• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

eprex

Reaction score
Got the tracking for my 5x shirts. Was about a month and change wait. Not bad in the end, just next time I order I will plan for it to take that long despite the 2 week estimate. Hope they fit great!

p.henrik

Reaction score

They answered my e-mail recently within 24 hours.

I'm waiting for a few days, but had a complicated fit question, so expect it to be slow (as stated here by Luxire before). Terra, what are you still doing in this thread? I thought all your complaints about Luxire had made you move your custom elsewhere.

p.henrik

Reaction score

Shirt I received yesterday

Nice - collar specs? And some fit pics perhaps?

p.henrik

Reaction score
@luxire is the blue university stripes oxford out of stock? Any ETA on restock?

Thanks!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Shirt I received yesterday

Have the buttons gotten thinner or was that by request?

I don't like the thick buttons, and I don't care at all about MOP, so these are just plastic buttons.

My shirt arrived at the office this afternoon...

Happy with the fabric?

It's good, thanks, Murl. Feels like it's just a bit thinner than the university stripe, but that's absolutely okay with me.

GrensonMan

Reaction score
Which range of fabrics offered would be comparable to Thomas Mason in quality? Does Luxire have any plans to start sourcing fabric from them in the near future?

Thanks!

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DId I miss something? Is Luxire doing custom shoes too?

They did a small test batch, something like five people. Not up for routine sale yet.

Yup. I think it might have been an even smaller batch of people, like 2 or 3. They've posted a couple of preview shots but not really anything final yet. They've had some issues getting a reliable shoemaker to go from start to finish on this project with them. It's been about a month since I've checked in. Maybe I'll email them again for a status.

Garasaki

Reaction score
What fabric?

KYHillbilly

Reaction score
"Which range of fabrics offered would be comparable to Thomas Mason in quality? Does Luxire have any plans to start sourcing fabric from them in the near future?"

Check out the Grandi and Rubinelli line. They produce some outstanding fabrics and Luxire has a multiplicity from which to choose. While the selection is more limited, there is also some Sic Tess and Alumo offerings that are quite exceptional. They also have a pink check Albini that uses Giza 45 as well but I haven't tried it. No Thomas Mason Goldline (one of my favorites as well), but you are not going to go hurting for quality fabric with the Luxire shirting option.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CosmeDaniel

Reaction score
Similar hold up on my order as well.

Ordered my 4th pair of pants in the Dugdale Fine Worsted line. The first three were shipped within 2 weeks of placing the order and at my doorstep within 3 weeks.

My most recent order is now going into week 8 without shipping notification.

I personally don't mind a delay, but I agree that there could be something done on the customer service front.

I've only sent one email since placing the order inquiring about the status/delay. It went unanswered.

I wouldn't expect/demand/want an apology, but rather just a simple acknowledgement/notification would be nice.

"Dear Customer X: We are experiencing a delay in sourcing your requested fabric. We anticipate your order being processed in __ days/weeks. Cheers, Luxire."

Boom! Done.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics