• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Seaminglyso

Reaction score
I’ll post some pics of some suits I’ve had made at some point. Luxire can make you anything you’d like and it will be perfect.
That would be much appreciated!! Do you know of what the standard construction is for an "off the website" suit? Is it fused?

Seaminglyso

Reaction score
Luxire jackets are custom made from scratch, so you can have any customization you'd like, and I don't think there's any standard construction.

I've had a few made and they're among my favorite jackets. I've posted pics of them over the years and you could find them by searching my posts in this thread or in others with "Luxire" in it. Here's four in one post.

Hope yours turns out well!
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

Mrlol

Reaction score
luxire.de website is not working, u cant save your style or measurements, whats up?

Blastwice

Reaction score
Alright, some photos finally... Couple of caveats first--
  • The shirt I'm wearing is comfy but the sleeves have shrunk a bit due to machine drying.
  • I didn't take the time to put suspenders on for any photo, so my pants look a bit disheveled.
  • I'm wearing house shoes.
  • If you want to ask "how much did XYZ cost" I suggest you email Luxire directly.

DSC03386 copy.jpg

One of my more recent suits-- this is the Dugdale New Fine Worsted Tropical Wool Grey - I purchased this because it's a steal at the price they are offering it. I always pay extra for handwork and the milanese buttonhole and you probably should, too.

DSC03391 copy.jpg

A while back I asked Luxire if they had any tweeds available and they had enough of this to make a single jacket, so I jumped on the opportunity. The pattern is quite different from their house double-breasted jacket pattern, but they handled everything with the usual panache. Quickly paired here with Luxire recycled camel wool pants.

DSC03392 copy.jpg

This is an overcoat I had made a few seasons ago. Also a bit different from the standard Luxire offering (meaning, I customized this by emailing them), I had some specific requests and they nailed all of them and more, including a special inner lining and hand-warmer pockets. The fabric is EThomas Storm Elements Dark Brown Twill.

DSC03394 copy.jpg

Here is the first ever suit Luxire made me-- this was in their house chocolate linen, which I'm not sure is available any longer. They helped me realize my previous suiting measurements (and suits) were ill-fitting and inadequate and via email with photos with their expertise, we were able to nail down my size pretty well, I think. This is their standard double-breasted pattern and in my opinion, it looks incredibly sharp.

I'll post another round (4 more suits) with more commentary shortly.

Seaminglyso

Reaction score
@Blastwice thank you!! I really like your styles and I really appreciate you taking the time to post!! They're all really sharp looking, I think I like the linen the best, though.

So is the process to just send an email and order that way?

Blastwice

Reaction score
@Blastwice thank you!! I really like your styles and I really appreciate you taking the time to post!! They're all really sharp looking, I think I like the linen the best, though.

So is the process to just send an email and order that way?

Yes, email is great. Typically when I'm interested in a fabric I'll email them describing what kind of garment I'm hoping to order with a link to the fabric, and that will get the conversation started.

DSC03396 copy.jpg

Here is a VBC Dark Olive Wool Linen suit. I've talked about these fabrics before-- I adore them.

DSC03397 copy.jpg

This is Drago Super 130s Dark Blue Rugby Flannel (sans jacket). Luxire makes great waistcoats, too.

DSC03400 copy.jpg

Something a little brighter in Dugdale Fine Worsted Duck Egg Blue in 3pcs.

DSC03403 copy.jpg

And finally my most recent suit (3pc, Double breasted) in VBC Ecru Wool-Linen.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Brembana shirts are as good as they get.
Thanks for this! @luxire

I tried the 'Brembana 2-Ply Giza White Business Twill Shirt' --> https://luxire.com/products/brembana-2ply-bussiness-twill-white-fw13214?_pos=1&_sid=e4d999b5e&_ss=r

I do find however it wrinkles quite easily.

Should I try this version for my next shirt? I see it's very close in terms of gsm. Would I see less wrinkling (I understand it's mostly unavoidable)

Last edited:

hysteria

Reaction score
Still trying to learn how to "navigate" Luxire with my first order .
Placed an order May 19th and emailed measurements - waiting for input from their tailors to finalize the order, but still no response after follow-ups.
Is it usually such a slow process to even get the order started?
At this rate, I'm wondering if I'll receive my linen orders by Fall.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
Still trying to learn how to "navigate" Luxire with my first order .
Placed an order May 19th and emailed measurements - waiting for input from their tailors to finalize the order, but still no response after follow-ups.
Is it usually such a slow process to even get the order started?
At this rate, I'm wondering if I'll receive my linen orders by Fall.
Concerned pattern master is on leave if I am not mistaken, but only temporarily. Usually you get response after 3 days top but circumstances have changed.

I too have noticed an increase in response time but I normally let them take the time needed to craft my trousers.

My last pair of trousers took approximately 1 month and 2 weeks, including mailing about amendments. I recently just got mail from them that the trousers are on the way to Sweden. I trust the trousers will turn up perfect.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Only a slight delay in order fulfillment. So, if your order is older than 2 weeks and has not shipped, do send us an email.

Communications are a little slow at the moment. We are working on bringing it back on track.

ajay199127

Reaction score
After multiple errors and fittings (due to my measurement inputs), finally attained decent measurement and fitting profile that I am 90% happy with.

As usual luxire was fantastic with their assistance and customer service.

Navy is 4 ply vbc, flannel grey is Dugdale.

Shirts are from luxire too.

Attachments

• IMG_7478_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_7478_jpg.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_7190_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_7190_jpg.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_7028_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_7028_jpg.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_7025_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_7025_jpg.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_7022_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_7022_jpg.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 414

hysteria

Reaction score
After multiple errors and fittings (due to my measurement inputs), finally attained decent measurement and fitting profile that I am 90% happy with.

As usual luxire was fantastic with their assistance and customer service.

Navy is 4 ply vbc, flannel grey is Dugdale.

Shirts are from luxire too.

All of those fabrics are beautiful.
Would you be able to link the pink shirt? Also captivating!
How did you line the Dugdale - half/full?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads