• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am curious if there is an update on these. Would love to order denim in the first wash/medium blue. Let me know if that is possible yet, thank you.
You can now order the desired wash for jeans

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The Dirty Pigeon

Reaction score
@luxire Apologies if I am late to learning this but I noticed that all of the customization options for suit jackets and odd jackets are gone and now there is only a place to add notes and an "Add to Cart" button. How do we specify all of the details like shoulder style, lapel style, buttons, cuffs, etc.? Is there a guide available somewhere? Or is it all through email?

Also, I think I remember seeing something a while ago about being able to pay extra for a sample fitting garment before making the final jacket. Was that ever a thing? If so, how do I initiate that process within my order?

Thank you.

Last edited:

ajay199127

Reaction score
Dear Gents,

1. Please suggest wrinkle-free/resistant, good drape formal summer fabrics from @luxire in blue/navy or charcoal/gray shades.
  2. Please suggest wrinkle-free/resistant, strong drape formal autumn fabrics from @luxire in blue/navy or charcoal/gray shades.
I appreciate any help you can provide.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Apologies if I am late to learning this but I noticed that all of the customization options for suit jackets and odd jackets are gone and now there is only a place to add notes and an "Add to Cart" button. How do we specify all of the details like shoulder style, lapel style, buttons, cuffs, etc.? Is there a guide available somewhere? Or is it all through email?

Also, I think I remember seeing something a while ago about being able to pay extra for a sample fitting garment before making the final jacket. Was that ever a thing? If so, how do I initiate that process within my order?

Thank you.
All details need to be provided over email.
Ordering can also be done through email.

Bersabee

Reaction score
Dear Gents,

1. Please suggest wrinkle-free/resistant, good drape formal summer fabrics from @luxire in blue/navy or charcoal/gray shades.
  2. Please suggest wrinkle-free/resistant, strong drape formal autumn fabrics from @luxire in blue/navy or charcoal/gray shades.
I appreciate any help you can provide.
Something like the dugdale NFW or VBC 4-ply might fit your options for the summer fabric. They feel a little starchy tho

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the best simple white shirts these days? Been a while since I've ordered and Monti White Matte were the last ones I chose and they were quite good.

Herk

Reaction score
What's the reasoning behind CMT prices? Pants for example are 179.99 but if I buy inhouse fabric I can get pants with the same amount of handwork and details but for 110 euro. Why is this? I would use the CMT-service a lot if it was cheaper.

Bersabee

Reaction score
What's the reasoning behind CMT prices? Pants for example are 179.99 but if I buy inhouse fabric I can get pants with the same amount of handwork and details but for 110 euro. Why is this? I would use the CMT-service a lot if it was cheaper.
It’s ridiculously pricey which doesn’t make any sense

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads