• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a dressy, 4 season basic navy fabric for trousers. I really want something soft and flowy, that drapes easily and that’s mid weight (8oz-8,5oz).

I’ve ordered a bunch of fabrics but nothing seems to do it for me, almost everything looks like chino fabric… any recommendations?
You need to go wool. Either a nice fresco or a wool/linen mix perhaps, depending on what formality you want.
For cotton the soft navy chino might fit the bill, if you don’t make it too slim.

Bersabee

Reaction score
I’m looking for a dressy, 4 season basic navy fabric for trousers. I really want something soft and flowy, that drapes easily and that’s mid weight (8oz-8,5oz).

I’ve ordered a bunch of fabrics but nothing seems to do it for me, almost everything looks like chino fabric… any recommendations?
Doesn't fit the requirement weight wise but it feels light - lighter that the 14oz that it claims to be. Also I'm not too sure how dark it is. Not sure if anyone has had any experience with these?

steiger

Reaction score
Looking for some advise here from posters.
Sent some suitpants to Luxire to replicate and I'm now in need for some new trousers for work to wear with sportcoats.
Do you use the same pattern for chinos and dress them up? I like high waisted suitpants with side-adjusters and these are a couple I'v been looking at.

Any suggestions or advise on cloths?
EDIT: For all year around use preferably.

Thank you in advance.

ajay199127

Reaction score
Recent acquisition from @luxire
1D1571E5-9108-471A-A877-9C6490EA260D.jpeg
8698912A-B1F1-44AC-9753-EF33BB0E5956.jpeg
97B184F6-8475-4EAE-B1E1-CE8A6F291CDC.jpeg
0191EF0C-BD85-4B98-9EFF-AC27B71D2BCB.jpeg

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire

Looking to order a pair of 5-pocket chinos, with flat front, belt loops, and possibly a cuff. Fabric would ideally be relatively heavy. Any recommendations for fabrics? For example, I'm considering the Brisbane Moss Heavy Twill.
The Brisbane Moss Keats is indeed a good choice.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for some advise here from posters.
Sent some suitpants to Luxire to replicate and I'm now in need for some new trousers for work to wear with sportcoats.
Do you use the same pattern for chinos and dress them up? I like high waisted suitpants with side-adjusters and these are a couple I'v been looking at.

Any suggestions or advise on cloths?
EDIT: For all year around use preferably.

Thank you in advance.
I have the soft stone twill chinos (first link) made up as double pleated trousers with cuffs as well as plain shorts. Nice fabric, not too wrinkly but also not fantastic at holding a crease. Too light for winter where I live (Sweden) but that’s dependent on your location. Can be seen here.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just discovered that mails sent to us using the contact us/chat forms were not getting delivered to us since the last few days.
If you have not received a reply, please send us an email

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Get full refund on your Luxire purchases. Here is how:

Send us high quality, high resolution images wearing your Luxire purchases. We may use these images on our website, media and for our customer communications.

Each such selected image-set will receive a full refund of the purchase price in the form of a gift card (upto a total of $100 per garment).

The images will be reviewed by the team responsible for the selections. They will then get in touch with you and complete the transaction.

You can send us an email with the images.

Edited: Added more information

Last edited:

chickene

Reaction score
Get full refund on your Luxire purchases. Here is how:

Send us high quality, high resolution images wearing your Luxire purchases. We may use these images on our website, media and for our customer communications.

Each such selected image-set will receive a full refund of the purchase price in the form of a gift card (upto a total of $100 per garment).

How should the images be sent?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics