• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Mrlol

Reaction score
I need a recommendation of 4-5 business shirts that are good and do not wrinkle so much. light blue, plain or with pin stripes, what do you guys recommend? max 150 USD per shirt.

FredAstaire1899

Reaction score
We are having a 4th of July sale, coupons as below. Can be used on all products, except gift cards.

10% OFF 4JULY10 Orders above $400
7% OFF 4JULY7 Orders above $250
5% OFF 4JULY5 Orders above $150

Can order now and provide details later this month.

Thanks Luxire! One question: I would like to order multiple shirts/pants. But I would like one of each made and shipped first to test fit.

For purposes of the offer, do you prefer to do these as two separate orders or it's OK to ship an order in parts?

JIMIG

Reaction score
Have anyone ordered the white or ecru jeans? If so, please share your thoughts on the fabric and/or pictures.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Luxire! One question: I would like to order multiple shirts/pants. But I would like one of each made and shipped first to test fit.

For purposes of the offer, do you prefer to do these as two separate orders or it's OK to ship an order in parts?
Best to make 2 separate orders.

tilesomoole

Reaction score
I need a recommendation of 4-5 business shirts that are good and do not wrinkle so much.

Within that budget, I haven't tried Luxire's non-iron fabrics, but outside of those, I've had good luck with the Brembana fabrics. The slightly heavier ones don't wrinkle too badly for me and are an excellent value.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cloud Grey Heather Polo $99.99

1656830820560.png

Navy/Indigo Oxford Shirt $89.99

1656830998328.png

Grey Dress Stripes $79.99

1656831625297.png

Dark Evening Grey End-on-end $49.99

1656831752184.png

Last edited:

boot_owl

Reaction score
Would love to see an update to the jacket section. I know that any of the Pants fabrics can also be made into jackets, but it's a pretty big barrier to have to email about each one. Definitely stopped me placing an order during this sale period

alfredt

Reaction score
Have anyone ordered the white or ecru jeans? If so, please share your thoughts on the fabric and/or pictures.
I have the ecru undyed heavy twill jeans. It’s a great fabric up until you wash it. Then it becomes unwearable. I think it’s the slight stretch material content that causes it to shrink.

@luxire - I would love it if you had a similar fabric without any stretch.

movoblast

Reaction score
What is the difference between the three Warzone whites (Warzone, Warzone Plus, Warzone Heavy)?
I used the search function and I found several posts from 2017 but no definitive answer.
What are the weights of the three?
Can someone fill in the missing information?

Warzone: _____ oz, softer than plus, looser weave than plus
Warzone plus: 6 oz, stiffer than warzone, denser weave than warzone
Warzone Heavy: ____ oz, ______ any more info?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hollywood waistband in Dark-Grey Cotton-linen

1656959872804.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What is the difference between the three Warzone whites (Warzone, Warzone Plus, Warzone Heavy)?
I used the search function and I found several posts from 2017 but no definitive answer.
What are the weights of the three?
Can someone fill in the missing information?

Warzone: _____ oz, softer than plus, looser weave than plus
Warzone plus: 6 oz, stiffer than warzone, denser weave than warzone
Warzone Heavy: ____ oz, ______ any more info?
Warzone and Warzone plus are quite similar in weight and weave. The Warzone plus is made with more compact yarn. Warzone Heavy is a little heavier/denser at 6.5 Oz

A few years ago, Warzone was a little lighter. We then made a small change in count/construction and by using 2 ply Giza, adding a bit more heft to it.

Warzone Oxford is the best Oxford shirt money can buy. There is no better fabric made or can be made.

Chrisone

Reaction score
@luxire The 4th of july-discount count didn't work when I ordered. Was all of them used up or was I just too late?

(Still some time zones in 4th july when I placed the order, that has been the rule for earlier sales, if I remember correctly.)

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire The 4th of july-discount count didn't work when I ordered. Was all of them used up or was I just too late?

(Still some time zones in 4th july when I placed the order, that has been the rule for earlier sales, if I remember correctly.)
It seems the codes expired a few minutes ago!
We just let the system decide.

Chrisone

Reaction score
Jeans review:
Broken Slub Selvedge Jeans 14 Oz (link here.)

BrokenSlubSelvedgeJeans14Oz_1_1000x.jpg

Got a pair of jeans in this fabric last autumn. And it may be my best pair av Luxire jeans yet.

It has that classic blue jeans colour, not the dark-almost-black that modern selfedge jeans often have. After a couple of washes the colour has moved into classic dad jeans territory.

More importantly: The jeans arn't rigid, they are soft. Straight out of the box. Still solid, but that 2% Spandex/Elastane (and the slub?) really makes a huge difference.

I've recommended Luxire jeans before, and I still feel jeans are their best offer moneywise. I've worn out several pairs the last few years. My only gripe with them in general are the fabric used to line the pockets. I've ripped holes in my front pockets at the internal pocket seam in all my jeans. It's not a question of if, only a question of when.

tilesomoole

Reaction score
I've recommended Luxire jeans before,

My jeans experience has been good as well, though I have only one pair. I ordered a pair in the fabric below and had it lined with flannel for the winter.

The color is nicer in person and they fit just right. They are pretty stout with the lining, and seem extremely well-built and durable. I expect they will last years. They are also very, very warm. If I'm outside in the winter, or somewhere it's chilly, they are great. They see plenty of wear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads