• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

rsg17

Reaction score
Do post your results, I'm considering a Luxire suit as well.
I've ordered a couple of Luxire suits and am super satisfied. For the measurements I had sent an existing bespoke suit that fits very well to Luxire and asked them to simply copy the measurements – in my opinion that's the easiest way to get the correct measurements (provided that you have a suit that you can go without for a month).

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'v now put in my first order for a full suit at luxire. I had a pair of old luxire trousers at home that (didn't really fit me) I sent pictures of me wearing them and sent them back for some adjustments and then they would take that model and make the trousers for the suit.
The measurements for the jacket I wore an old jacket (It's a bit tight in some areas) I have at home and sent them pictures of it for suggestions for alterations and then sent the jacket to them to use as "base measurements" and then make adjustments from there.
They told me usual turaround is about 3-4 weeks if I'm in no rush as in a planned event or such. I told them I'm in not rush to get the suit but it was nice of them to ask.

Question to @luxire (putting it here in the forum as it may concern others too)

I got sent this link for suit alternatives https://luxire.com/collections/suit-collection/
There are not that many alternatives to choose from, is this something you are planning to add to? Different price ranges etc?

Thanks
A lot different options available over email - apart from fabrics in our wide trouser offering, the whole collections from Dugdale, Minnis, Fox, Harrisons etc.
They need to be added to this page. We have been slow.

nubirth

Reaction score
@luxire Question. I've been fluctuating on my waist. The hidden elastic waistband has a 3 inch tolerance. If I purchase a 36 inch waist trousers, I should be able to cinch the trousers down to a 33 inch waist without any disruption to the flow of the trousers, correct?
Yes, no issues.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What’s the turnaround on sending in existing clothes from the US to getting them back? I’m contemplating having a pair of pants copied, but wouldn’t want to send them out without knowing when they’ll return. I am also concerned about the shipping/the pants getting lost on the way and so any personal anecdotes of sending in clothes and them coming back fine (or not) would be greatly appreciated!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Question. I've been fluctuating on my waist. The hidden elastic waistband has a 3 inch tolerance. If I purchase a 36 inch waist trousers, I should be able to cinch the trousers down to a 33 inch waist without any disruption to the flow of the trousers, correct?
3" is a lot of cinching. I would probably look at it as 34.5 +/- 1.5
The fabric is there. It sadly cannot be hidden beyond a certain point.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What’s the turnaround on sending in existing clothes from the US to getting them back? I’m contemplating having a pair of pants copied, but wouldn’t want to send them out without knowing when they’ll return. I am also concerned about the shipping/the pants getting lost on the way and so any personal anecdotes of sending in clothes and them coming back fine (or not) would be greatly appreciated!
Once it reaches us, it will be shipped back in about a week. 3-4 days for each side of transportation.
I would peg the separation at a maximum of 3 weeks.

We recommend that you send using our pickup service and not using USPS.
As we use Fedex/DHL for transportation, you can possibly imagine the chances of losing the packet.
At our facility, there is no risk of any damage/loss whatsoever.

nubirth

Reaction score
3" is a lot of cinching. I would probably look at it as 34.5 +/- 1.5
The fabric is there. It sadly cannot be hidden beyond a certain point.
I meant to say 34 inch waist from a 36 inch waist. I'm trying to find the best waistband you offer that would let me fluctuate between a 36 and 34 inch waist. Hopefully the hidden elastic waistband would do it. I don't want a drawstring waistband.

LongGoneDay

Reaction score
Anyone else that wants to share their shirts (polo's) with the Eidos Lupo-collar done? I've seen a few in this thread, but would like to see how the recent one's have turned out.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I meant to say 34 inch waist from a 36 inch waist. I'm trying to find the best waistband you offer that would let me fluctuate between a 36 and 34 inch waist. Hopefully the hidden elastic waistband would do it. I don't want a drawstring waistband.
Daks or the hidden elastic waistband - both will work well.
I would probably get it to fit well at 34, elastic stretched at 36.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Modrone Brown Heavy Cotton Twill

1643263741205.png

Linen Cotton Canvas - Indigo Blue

1643263876229.png

alfredt

Reaction score
Hi @luxire - I am often confused by the naming of products on your website and in this thread. For example, yesterday you posted a shirt in this thread with the title "Washed indigo chambray". Going on your website there is no product with that name. There are however two different products that both have the name "Washed indigo light chambray":

Washed Indigo Light Chambray
Washed Indigo Light Chambray Shirt

Here's some more examples of duplicate (or near-duplicate) names on the website:

Classic Blue Summer Oxford
Classic Blue Summer Oxford

Blue Classic Oxford
Classic Blue Oxford
Classic Blue Oxford Dress Shirt

Pale Blue Classic Oxford
Pale Blue Classic Oxford
Classic Pale Blue Oxford

Black Jeans
Black Jeans
Black Jeans

Some of these may be duplicate listings of the same product (sometimes at different price points) but some of them are definitely different products with the same name.

This is just what I could find in two minutes of browsing. I'm sure there are many more examples. Is this something you can address in the future? It would sure make shopping on the Luxire website easier.

And when posting examples of products in this thread could you include a link to the product to avoid confusion?

Thanks!

Last edited:

JIMIG

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking for a light wash denim (preferably selvedge), similar to the one in the attached picture.

Do you offer something similar, Luxire? Is this the closest?

Attachments

• A497A97E-99A2-4A0E-88E3-5107950B5E35.jpeg
    A497A97E-99A2-4A0E-88E3-5107950B5E35.jpeg
    516.2 KB · Views: 97

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads