• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Xune

Reaction score
Which oxford fabrics would you say are your favorites?
Brembana blue stiped oxford - it's absolutely great, a pleasure to wear.
Warzone oxford - thick and a bit stiff compared to above, but I still like it a lot.

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my second pair of jeans which were a remake of a pair that for me really well. Was very happy with them. Perfect fitting jeans are amazing. Hard to comment on construction as I don’t know how to judge but seems very well made

Was it a remake of a Luxire pair or of another brand? I have no experience with Luxire but I'm wondering if I can have them copy a pair I already own from a different brand that fits me well.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was it a remake of a Luxire pair or of another brand? I have no experience with Luxire but I'm wondering if I can have them copy a pair I already own from a different brand that fits me well.

it was another brand. Just a random pair of jeans that happened to fit me very well. No problem to send something in from another brand.

I’d love it if they expanded their denim selection though :)

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it was another brand. Just a random pair of jeans that happened to fit me very well. No problem to send something in from another brand.

I’d love it if they expanded their denim selection though :)

Sounds great, so I can just send in any pair and they copy it?

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds great, so I can just send in any pair and they copy it?

exactly. I’d be very prescriptive in what you want in terms of stitching (type, color) etc. To make sure they also nail the details in a way that you want.

I at least can highly recommend. This pair now is my favorite pair by far and am awaiting another one at the moment from them.

tilesomoole

Reaction score
Luxire does leather - I never knew.

I saw their shoes and new bag selection, so I thought I'd ask.

My wife has a purse she got from target. It's cheap, but she loves the design. For Christmas, I'm sending it in to Luxire for them to re-create it in quality leather.

I can't believe they're going to do it, and at a reasonable price. We both look forward to the results!

That is all.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire does leather - I never knew.

I saw their shoes and new bag selection, so I thought I'd ask.

My wife has a purse she got from target. It's cheap, but she loves the design. For Christmas, I'm sending it in to Luxire for them to re-create it in quality leather.

I can't believe they're going to do it, and at a reasonable price. We both look forward to the results!

That is all.

do post the results. Am intrigued

Blastwice

Reaction score
Wanted to share some quick photos:

Hunting Green Flannel 3PC SUIT

IMG_1932.jpg

Please excuse that bathroom background and strange facial structure:
BBFU8370.jpg

Lastly, Luxire's Recycled Camel Wool Flannel detail:
IMG_1954.jpg

tilesomoole

Reaction score
Special thanks to Seema and everyone at @luxire

Seconded - Seema always makes sure my requests are submitted to the right people, and they have always delivered, and have without overstating it really gone above and beyond what I've asked for.

My wife is excited to see the new purse. The old one just now arrived in Bangalore, so it likely won't arrive before Christmas, but that's no big deal.

tilesomoole

Reaction score
@luxire whatever you're paying Seema, it's not enough!

Also, please give the tailor who worked on order number 45976 - Dugdale flannel shirt specifically, my personal thanks. He or She went well beyond what I asked for and the shirt is perfect - I wear it all the time.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire whatever you're paying Seema, it's not enough!

Also, please give the tailor who worked on order number 45976 - Dugdale flannel shirt specifically, my personal thanks. He or She went well beyond what I asked for and the shirt is perfect - I wear it all the time.
Am sure Seema will agree with you :)

Thank you for the kind words. The team appreciates your warm thoughts.

alfredt

Reaction score
Question to those with experience. I have ordered shirts from Luxire many times before and am pretty statisfied with the fit. However I have always ordered shirts in heavier oxford fabrics and am now planning to buy a finer dress shirt. Do you use the same pattern for casual oxford shirts as you do for thinner dress shirts or do you make changes? If so, what changes do you make? Thanks!

boot_owl

Reaction score
Question to those with experience. I have ordered shirts from Luxire many times before and am pretty statisfied with the fit. However I have always ordered shirts in heavier oxford fabrics and am now planning to buy a finer dress shirt. Do you use the same pattern for casual oxford shirts as you do for thinner dress shirts or do you make changes? If so, what changes do you make? Thanks!
I’ve never asked for different patterns between fabrics for shirts. I think the difference will be marginal - shirts will never fit quite as cleanly as a jacket or trousers so the minute changes probably don’t deliver much gain

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads