• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

WhereNext

Reaction score
I'm pulling for @luxire offering some sort of discounted gift cards for Cyber Monday, but that's just me.....

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pulling for @luxire offering some sort of discounted gift cards for Cyber Monday, but that's just me.....

i loved Luxire’s Black Friday weekends in the past but am honestly glad they switched to a model without discounts. Makes me much more conscious about what to get and what suits my lifestyle. A discount on a gift card could be nice but wouldn’t impact my buying behavior anymore

WhereNext

Reaction score
I agree. It was great a few years ago when I was filling up on staples and could snatch stuff I "needed" at a great deal. Now that my wardrobe is more than full, I'm a fan of the everyday good value and like the idea of a discounted gift card because I know I'll spend it at some point, but it gives me the time to pick something I really want (including stuff that's not on the website) without the stress. Certainly not necessary for them to do so to keep my business (they basically do all of my shirts, suits, and trousers at this point), but a boy can dream!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

henaal

Reaction score
First order in quite some time, a pair of jeans. Made a bunch of pattern changes and jeans were delivered in under 1.5 weeks, very impressive. Also liking the new black box! Although I must say that I preferred the old logo from years ago ;)

Megakurth

Reaction score
I know it’s been discussed a few times, but does anyone have any experience and photos of a permanent crease? If I remember correctly, Luxire sews rather than glues? I ordered a few pairs of washable wool that I’m hoping to keep looking sharp with a single reverse pleat (while I most likely won’t wash myself, I do run into issues with cleaners pressing pleats wrong, etc) and found on a previous pair that they tend to loose shape a bit quicker.

Any insight?

Funcheese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Luxire 5-pocket pants, denim or otherwise? Curious about quality of construction, fit etc…
Thanks.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Luxire 5-pocket pants, denim or otherwise? Curious about quality of construction, fit etc…
Thanks.

I just ordered my second pair of jeans which were a remake of a pair that for me really well. Was very happy with them. Perfect fitting jeans are amazing. Hard to comment on construction as I don’t know how to judge but seems very well made

LongGoneDay

Reaction score
Shirts! Which oxford fabrics would you say are your favorites? Feel free to link!

alfredt

Reaction score
Shirts! Which oxford fabrics would you say are your favorites? Feel free to link!
These are the ones I have and like:
Sky Blue Oxford
Warzone White Oxford
Blue University Stripes Oxford
Light Blue University Stripes Oxford

These are the ones I have and don't like as much:
Classic Blue Oxford (too dark in colour)
Maroon University Stripes Oxford (too soft)
Forest Green On White University Stripes (too soft)

weriker

Reaction score
These are the ones I have and like:
Sky Blue Oxford
Warzone White Oxford

Blue University Stripes Oxford
Light Blue University Stripes Oxford

These are the ones I have and don't like as much:
Classic Blue Oxford (too dark in colour)
Maroon University Stripes Oxford (too soft)
Forest Green On White University Stripes (too soft)

I've also got the ones in bold. My top favourite is the sky blue oxford, perfect colour and fabric weight/softness (after a while). I've got that one twice.
The warzone white is quite stiff in contrast, although it has a nice, rather heavy weight.

I concur that the classic blue oxford is too dark in colour. But I find the maroon university stripes very nice. It is soft and not as heavy weight as the other, but it's very agreeable to wear and has an interesting colour.

I've also got the blue stripe oxford, which isn't mentioned above. This one is as soft as the maroon university stripes, but the downside for me is that the blue stripes could be a tad lighter in colour.

alfredt

Reaction score
I've also got the ones in bold. My top favourite is the sky blue oxford, perfect colour and fabric weight/softness (after a while). I've got that one twice.
The warzone white is quite stiff in contrast, although it has a nice, rather heavy weight.

I concur that the classic blue oxford is too dark in colour. But I find the maroon university stripes very nice. It is soft and not as heavy weight as the other, but it's very agreeable to wear and has an interesting colour.

I've also got the blue stripe oxford, which isn't mentioned above. This one is as soft as the maroon university stripes, but the downside for me is that the blue stripes could be a tad lighter in colour.
If you like the softness and weight of the Maroon University Stripes Oxford you will also enjoy the Forest Green On White University Stripes. It's very personal, I like the heavier, stiffer fabrics more for oxford shirts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads