• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm about to order my first shirt from Luxire. I was wondering if someone has a nice shirt collar to recommend, preferably a cutaway, not too formal, but still that works with a tie. But I'm mainly looking for something that I can rock without a tie. Is Luxire's own cutaway any good, any experiences?

I don't like it to be too high, but still not too low in height so the tie is showing when wearing a tie.

Thanks for the input!

/G

Google NOBD II

Goldfarmer

Reaction score
regretted my first statement regarding going for a barba collar, will probably go for a NOBD I or II like @Proleet suggested, thank you.

which button-down collar do you guys prefer?

Last edited:

Blastwice

Reaction score
In regards to collars I really like the default Luxire Button Down Collar. Looks fantastic to my eyes with or without a tie.

If you have not taken advantage of the corduroys and Cashco moleskins for the pants, do so. They are really really awesome.

MrNestor

Reaction score
I just received the Warzone Oxford RTW and I love it, both the fabric and fit is very good indeed.

What would you call the RTW fit, regular or slim if I were to order another fabric but still want the same size and fit as the RTW one.

MrNestor

Reaction score
What would you call this collar, is it Italian or maybe Florentine? It looks so soft and nice.

1635280883306.png

Lancaster

Reaction score
Is the collar google doc or spread sheet still in operation? If yes, anyone know where to find it?

itraxx

Reaction score
@luxire Fall is a good time to wear pants, just sayin. Would be an ideal time to run a promo.

I received the promo code "WINTERREADY" via email on Saturday for 10% off when you buy 3 or more pairs of Covert/Cavalry twill, Flannel, Moleskin or Corduroy. Not sure if it applies to all cloths or just a selection.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received the promo code "WINTERREADY" via email on Saturday for 10% off when you buy 3 or more pairs of Covert/Cavalry twill, Flannel, Moleskin or Corduroy. Not sure if it applies to all cloths or just a selection.
It’s a selection

Lancaster

Reaction score
Thank you!!

weriker

Reaction score
@luxire I‘m looking for some brown cord trousers and find this fabric quite appealing: https://luxire.com/products/cotton-beige-brown-corduroy-8-wales-oe_1373

From the specs it looks like this jacket is of the same fabric: https://luxire.com/products/beige-brown-8-wale-corduroy-trucker-jacket

From the photos it appears to be a different fabric though. On the trousers the wales look finer (not like 8 wale) and the colour is warmer.
Is this the same fabric and if yes, are the photos of the trousers correct, depicting that same fabric? If yes again, which photos (trousers or jacket) are more accurate?

Thanks in advance!

Duggleby

Reaction score
I ordered this fabric as a casual pop-over shirt and it is exactly what I was hoping for. It has a great feel and the slightly washed out colours are working nicely with brown corduroy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Staff online

Forum statistics