• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ahh got it. I assumed that by default there were no bar tacks and actually paid the extra $10usd for my order. Is it possible to get a refund for $10usd for my order and stick to the machine made bartacks? Order: #44693
Please contact customer service here.

Reaction score
Hi there @luxire @LuxireStudio , I have two questions that I'm still unsure about even after searching through this thread.
1) Can the casual pleated chinos be machine washed, provided the fabric itself is machine washable? Some trousers made out of machine washable fabrics are dry clean only because of the waistband construction, IIRC.
2) What are the garment measurements of the jeans cut? The interactive size chart does not change after selecting different trouser styles and I'd like to order a pair of jeans based just on the waist and inseam measurements, since I'm not too bothered about getting a flawless fit on jeans. I don't really have a decent pair to base them on, unfortunately.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there @luxire @LuxireStudio , I have two questions that I'm still unsure about even after searching through this thread.
1) Can the casual pleated chinos be machine washed, provided the fabric itself is machine washable? Some trousers made out of machine washable fabrics are dry clean only because of the waistband construction, IIRC.
2) What are the garment measurements of the jeans cut? The interactive size chart does not change after selecting different trouser styles and I'd like to order a pair of jeans based just on the waist and inseam measurements, since I'm not too bothered about getting a flawless fit on jeans. I don't really have a decent pair to base them on, unfortunately.
1. Yes, all our cotton pants can be machine washed, the style on it does not matter. Our waistbands have no dry-clean-only construction

2. For the measurements, please contact customer service here.

Reaction score
1. Yes, all our cotton pants can be machine washed, the style on it does not matter. Our waistbands have no dry-clean-only construction

2. For the measurements, please contact customer service here.
That's good to hear! I'll get in touch with your CS ;)

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
VBC grey stripes flannel

1621853835236.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

chapp

Reaction score
Hi,
How long does it take to order a pair of trousers these days? I ordered a pair of ships-in-3-days trousers ten days ago and I haven’t gotten a shipping notice yet.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi,
How long does it take to order a pair of trousers these days? I ordered a pair of ships-in-3-days trousers ten days ago and I haven’t gotten a shipping notice yet.
A little slow these days due to lockdown in Bangalore. We are working with reduced strength.
Do send us an email. We can let you know the exact status.

Lockdown is scheduled to end on 7th June. Things should get back on track quickly after that.

chapp

Reaction score
A little slow these days due to lockdown in Bangalore. We are working with reduced strength.
Do send us an email. We can let you know the exact status.

Lockdown is scheduled to end on 7th June. Things should get back on track quickly after that.
That's understandable. I just sent an e-mail. ?

monkk

Reaction score
Hi @luxire,
Is it good idea to send wool/fresco pants (with crease and pleats) to copy pattern to use for linen pants?
How easy is then pattern transferable to cotton pants? Also how easy pattern is transferable to pants without crease or pleats?
By the way, is your service anyhow impacted due to pandemic these days?

Thanks

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @luxire,
Is it good idea to send wool/fresco pants (with crease and pleats) to copy pattern to use for linen pants?
How easy is then pattern transferable to cotton pants? Also how easy pattern is transferable to pants without crease or pleats?
By the way, is your service anyhow impacted due to pandemic these days?

Thanks
Adding / removing pleats from pattern is a straightforward process.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads