• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Contango

Reaction score
@luxire what’s the best way of going about having two fit profiles for shirts on file - one for casual shirts one for business shirts?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire what’s the best way of going about having two fit profiles for shirts on file - one for casual shirts one for business shirts?
Place 2 different orders, preferably together, one for each fit type. Add note/send us an email stating the reason for the separate orders.

In the future, keep referring to the individual orders for the product type.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Do you have any fabrics that could be used for hiking? Something slightly water-resistant? Maybe with stretch?

I've been searching all over, but everything I try ends up not fitting right.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have any fabrics that could be used for hiking? Something slightly water-resistant? Maybe with stretch?

I've been searching all over, but everything I try ends up not fitting right.
We have a few fabrics, can suggest depending on what you intend to get made.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
We have a few fabrics, can suggest depending on what you intend to get made.

cool! I was just looking to create a pair of (navy or charcoal maybe? ) pants. Nothing too crazy. A small amount of stretch and water resistance is important though.

would that fall under the “performance” fabrics on the site?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
cool! I was just looking to create a pair of (navy or charcoal maybe? ) pants. Nothing too crazy. A small amount of stretch and water resistance is important though.

would that fall under the “performance” fabrics on the site?
I guess we do have a few good options.
please send us an email. We will share a few.

Yes, listed with the keyword performance.

emptym

Reaction score
How does everyone do their OCBDs from Luxire - soft fused or unfused collar and cuffs?
Definitely unfused. And I even ask for unlined collars and cuffs on shirts w/ BD collars and casual ones w/ spread collars. I do get lightly lined but unfused collar bands.

Contango

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys, will order tonight!

I’d probably order some more business shirts too, but after four of them having serious issues with the fusing bubbling making them unwearable and Luxire not responding when I asked what they could do in future if they problem happened again I’m a little hesitant.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys, will order tonight!

I’d probably order some more business shirts too, but after four of them having serious issues with the fusing bubbling making them unwearable and Luxire not responding when I asked what they could do in future if they problem happened again I’m a little hesitant.
Sad to know of the issue.
As for not responding, that is serious and not acceptable. Will need to check what happened there.
Fusing bubbling happens sometimes when we either have received a new lot of fusible that behaves differently or if the machine sometimes misbehaves.
Some rare fabrics do not take kindly to fusing.

All of these are rare occurrences.

We are always glad to replace any collars/cuffs that develop such an issue.

nubirth

Reaction score
@luxire Do you offer 3 day service on every trouser or just the ones marked as 3 day service in the description?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Do you offer 3 day service on every trouser or just the ones marked as 3 day service in the description?
All fabric that is in-house. This would be everything except Minnis, Dugdale, Brisbane Moss, Fox, Molloy, Harrisons.

In these mills too, we have started moving some fabrics in-house to make 3-day the standard for all orders.

The 3-day flagging is erratic because we are using the flag to also correctly mark our stock based on availability. Sending emails about running out of fabric has been the biggest pain for our customer service team. It has greatly reduced in recent times.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Beautiful details on Luxire Gurkha Pants
khaki tan cotton gurkha pants

1620389478214.png

Last edited:

OzWino

Reaction score
Sad to know of the issue.
As for not responding, that is serious and not acceptable. Will need to check what happened there.
Fusing bubbling happens sometimes when we either have received a new lot of fusible that behaves differently or if the machine sometimes misbehaves.
Some rare fabrics do not take kindly to fusing.

All of these are rare occurrences.

We are always glad to replace any collars/cuffs that develop such an issue.
With the fusing bubbling issue, I've had some start bubbling pretty much straight away on collars and cuffs. Which I put down to manufacturing . But others have developed over months, which has confused me as I always cold wash and drip dry. So it shouldn't be a heat issue. It doesn't seem to affect shirts from other makers which I treat in the same way.

Either way, I haven't contacted customer service. So they are obviously not aware.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
With the fusing bubbling issue, I've had some start bubbling pretty much straight away on collars and cuffs. Which I put down to manufacturing . But others have developed over months, which has confused me as I always cold wash and drip dry. So it shouldn't be a heat issue. It doesn't seem to affect shirts from other makers which I treat in the same way.

Either way, I haven't contacted customer service. So they are obviously not aware.
If it bubbles, even after a year, it remains our responsibility and we will set it right for you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads