• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

anonymous-user

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with opening saved measurements on product pages? I've tried 3 different browsers on 2 separate computers, but whenever I click on "Customize Fit", then "Saved Styles" the options just all disappear. Anyone face this and have a workaround? I've dealt with it by emailing the saved measurements to Luxire, but that is a pain.

View attachment 1592866

View attachment 1592864
After clicking (never given option to select saved styles):

View attachment 1592865
Which product is this seems to be working for me?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Blue Gingham Shirt with Cutaway Collar

1618500856320.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Light tan Glen plaid Linen

1618502920986.png

Last edited:

nickpapagiorgio

Reaction score
Is there a size chart with chest and waist measurements for the regular and slim fit shirt patterns? (Apologies in advance if I missed this like I missed the RTW pant chart.)

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a size chart with chest and waist measurements for the regular and slim fit shirt patterns? (Apologies in advance if I missed this like I missed the RTW pant chart.)

RTW size charts are here:

1618567655854.png

Standard Size Chart:
1618569103252.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How is this done for countries done such as Switzerland where the VAT is lower?
The prices have been standardized to include vat. For Swiss customers, there will possibly be an option to buy without paying vat.
We are still trying to figure it out.

stuessi

Reaction score
The prices have been standardized to include vat. For Swiss customers, there will possibly be an option to buy without paying vat.
We are still trying to figure it out.
That would be great because now I have to pay much more than when VAT was calculated at the check out...

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Introducing Genoa - Our latest cotton chino pants. Just the perfect weight at 7 Oz and a hint of lycra, these will be your most comfortable pants.

Available in 5 shades - Copper, brown, navy, khaki and stone

Buy here / here (EU).

nubirth

Reaction score
@luxire What is the current depth of your trouser pleat and what is the deepest the pleat can be made? Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

nubirth

Reaction score
I assume you meant pleat - I believe Luxire answered this maybe 10 pages back, you might be able to find it by searching depth
My bad. I DID mean pleat. Thanks. I searched and the standard is around 1 inch depth. I'm seeking the deepest depth that can be obtained without having to make significant changes to the hip or other areas of the trouser.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads