• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

emdx

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here can recommend me a nice crisp white shirt that is quite wrinkle resistant?

The current shirts that I have close to lunch time or half a days work the shirts start to look all wrinkled and not overly crisp.

Any good suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Navy Chambray

1618141972472.png

The Dirty Pigeon

Reaction score
I am 5'5"/125 lbs and I don't know how I would have gotten by for the last 7-8 years without Luxire. Yeah, there are a few companies who make clothes for shorter men but they don't always nail it. I have tried other made-to-measure companies but they are all somewhat limited in how much I can customize details like placket width, cuff size, button placement, pocket size, etc. Dressing well as a shorter man is so much about the proportions and details - things I assume many average sized men take for granted. Most of my wardrobe is from Luxire at this point. Thank you!

nubirth

Reaction score
I am 5'5"/125 lbs and I don't know how I would have gotten by for the last 7-8 years without Luxire. Yeah, there are a few companies who make clothes for shorter men but they don't always nail it. I have tried other made-to-measure companies but they are all somewhat limited in how much I can customize details like placket width, cuff size, button placement, pocket size, etc. Dressing well as a shorter man is so much about the proportions and details - things I assume many average sized men take for granted. Most of my wardrobe is from Luxire at this point. Thank you!
Very good post. One of my personal reasons for becoming a Luxire customer is their contemporary take on vintage styling. I love vintage high waisted trousers. Luxire excels with their styling and drape with the high rise trousers. The materials, options, I can't say enough about how fantastic Luxire is. With other companies, you can get bits and pieces of what you want. Luxire offers the whole cake.

GetStraight

Reaction score
Good Day Luxire,

Do you currently stock this Grey VBC fabric (Fabric code: 586.801-1)? If so, would you be so kind as to furnish a link to it for purchase.

And if not, what is the process to order it?

Thank You, GetStraight

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good Day Luxire,

Do you currently stock this Grey VBC fabric (Fabric code: 586.801-1)? If so, would you be so kind as to furnish a link to it for purchase.

And if not, what is the process to order it?

Thank You, GetStraight
Here

BoomDiggs

Reaction score

At 6’8” and 285lbs I appreciate what they offer for the same reason. It has been a Godsend for me because most stores simply do not carry items that fit me and those that do rarely carry things I am interested in wearing.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Very good post. One of my personal reasons for becoming a Luxire customer is their contemporary take on vintage styling. I love vintage high waisted trousers. Luxire excels with their styling and drape with the high rise trousers. The materials, options, I can't say enough about how fantastic Luxire is. With other companies, you can get bits and pieces of what you want. Luxire offers the whole cake.
At 6’8” and 285lbs I appreciate what they offer for the same reason. It has been a Godsend for me because most stores simply do not carry items that fit me and those that do rarely carry things I am interested in wearing.

Thank you very much for the extremely kind words.
? ? ?

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Pleated tailored swim shorts using Luxire's Epic poly fabric. Thinking about switching out the horn buttons for smoked MOP.
Imagine being at the beach and seeing a dude wearing pleated, creased, side adjusted tailored swimming trunks ?. Ah, the good old days. Cool concept btw, not hating here

conak

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with opening saved measurements on product pages? I've tried 3 different browsers on 2 separate computers, but whenever I click on "Customize Fit", then "Saved Styles" the options just all disappear. Anyone face this and have a workaround? I've dealt with it by emailing the saved measurements to Luxire, but that is a pain.

1618410873018.png

1618410745813.png

After clicking (never given option to select saved styles):

1618410831231.png

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Imagine being at the beach and seeing a dude wearing pleated, creased, side adjusted tailored swimming trunks ?. Ah, the good old days. Cool concept btw, not hating here

Hahah! Lifted my idea from some of the 1950-60s swim trunks ads. I regret not adding a coin pocket flap tho.

Attachments

• Vintage-Swimwear-Bathing-Suit-Ads-Fashion-40s-50s-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-38.jpg
    Vintage-Swimwear-Bathing-Suit-Ads-Fashion-40s-50s-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-38.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 1950s-jantzen-swimwear-mens-shorts-canaba-375x495.jpg
    1950s-jantzen-swimwear-mens-shorts-canaba-375x495.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 111

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics