• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

emptym

Reaction score
Anyone willing to share what you're hoping or planning to order as vaccines become more common and life gets closer to normal? My plans/hopes:

1) to reorder a couple of my favorite shirts. (I'll share which after they're done, since I think their stock is low!),
2) lightweight black or oxford gray pants to wear with a barong (replacing a 13 yr old pair that I thrifted),
3) shorts in the vintage ecru linen, or maybe something a bit lighter weight, maybe CMT of a slubby cotton/linen that I have,
4) a pale blue, non-iron end-on-end,
5) a blue and navy or blue and black lightweight tattersall shirt, ideally non-iron as well,
6) maybe a washable corduroy sport coat.

boot_owl

Reaction score
676409EE-2118-4568-BB83-61CB2C8DB94E.jpeg
Somebody wanted to see the sawtooth westerner in unwashed denim

brokencycle

Reaction score
Anyone willing to share what you're hoping or planning to order as vaccines become more common and life gets closer to normal? My plans/hopes:

1) to reorder a couple of my favorite shirts. (I'll share which after they're done, since I think their stock is low!),
2) lightweight black or oxford gray pants to wear with a barong (replacing a 13 yr old pair that I thrifted),
3) shorts in the vintage ecru linen, or maybe something a bit lighter weight, maybe CMT of a slubby cotton/linen that I have,
4) a pale blue, non-iron end-on-end,
5) a blue and navy or blue and black lightweight tattersall shirt, ideally non-iron as well,
6) maybe a washable corduroy sport coat.

I have so much unworn from my last order... I picked up a couple shirts and a 4 pairs of pants. Haven't worn a single one.

emptym

Reaction score
^That sucks. What'd you get? Any idea when your work will be back in person? I should be in Aug.

Last edited:

brokencycle

Reaction score
^That sucks. What'd you get? Any idea when your work will be back in person? I should be in Aug.

Earliest is August. Honestly, I'm kinda hoping we don't go back.

Pants:
Linen Cotton Canvas: Steel Blue
Linen Cotton Canvas:Tan
Casual Chino in Sand Cotton Canvas Linen
Metallic Gold Cotton Canvas Linen

Shirts:
Brembana 2-Ply Giza Pale Blue Hampton Twill
Brembana Powder Blue End On End Shirt
Monti Mauve Shepherd Checks

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Luxire.

Are there going to be trial shirt option on .de site?

There are a few lower cost, 49.99, options for shirts in there. We suggest those in place of the trial shirts.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Denim Trousers - Beast of both words - Casual and Dressy, comfortable and elegant, durable and easy care.
*Edit: The beast was a typo, intent was "best". But it fit in quite well.

1617677842169.png

joman8390

Reaction score
@luxire

Given the change in season, any plans for some RTW linen pants? (Ecru gurkha would be awesome!)

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire

Given the change in season, any plans for some RTW linen pants? (Ecru gurkha would be awesome!)

No new additions planned to the RTW lineup in the near future.

As everything is available for ordering as MTM, we feel that there is nothing our regular customers are missing out on.

joman8390

Reaction score
No new additions planned to the RTW lineup in the near future.

As everything is available for ordering as MTM, we feel that there is nothing our regular customers are missing out on.
Gotcha, thanks.

This is true, but I wouldn’t think your regular customers are your target audience with the RTW.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics