• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

KKL81

Reaction score
Now I'm suddenly redirected to the .de website and I'm located in Jordan. How do I force the .com?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Now I'm suddenly redirected to the .de website and I'm located in Jordan. How do I force the .com?
Should be fine now. Apologies.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Linen Natural Ecru Hopsack
The shape that you see is from our new pattern technique.

All new patterns are made with this technique. Even with older patterns, we are bringing them gradually to this method, as much as possible without changing the measurements or traits that work well with the customer.
The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.

View attachment 1585403

*Edited text

How does the new pattern differ from the old pattern?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How does the new pattern differ from the old pattern?
Learning from making patterns and seeing fit images over the last decade, we have created a set of mathematical and geometric rules, that we apply on each pattern we make now. The extremities of the human anatomy have also been accounted for in these rules. The new patterns follow these rules.

After the pandemic, we saw the return of many old customers who had fit issues in the past, wanting to give it another try. On redoing their patterns using thee new rules, we have been able to solve the issues with extreme positive effect, many times without changing any of the measurements.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Jeans - The best jeans in the world is in no way better than what Luxire makes.
Even without factoring in the fact that our's are made to custom measurements.

1617340462380.png

Daraven

Reaction score
K
Learning from making patterns and seeing fit images over the last decade, we have created a set of mathematical and geometric rules, that we apply on each pattern we make now. The extremities of the human anatomy have also been accounted for in these rules. The new patterns follow these rules.

After the pandemic, we saw the return of many old customers who had fit issues in the past, wanting to give it another try. On redoing their patterns using thee new rules, we have been able to solve the issues with extreme positive effect, many times without changing any of the measurements.
Which problems do the changes affect specifically?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
K

Which problems do the changes affect specifically?
Every area - right from the way the pants sit on the waist to how it drapes around the calf.
Includes seat, thigh, knee, how the fly closes, how it forks at the crotch, how the pleats close, how the crease sits. It was a comprehensive review.
Like Apple says, the only thing that has changed is everything.

MacGuffen

Reaction score
Every area - right from the way the pants sit on the waist to how it drapes around the calf.
Includes seat, thigh, knee, how the fly closes, how it forks at the crotch, how the pleats close, how the crease sits. It was a comprehensive review.
Like Apple says, the only thing that has changed is everything.
If I want to try the new pattern, how do I specify that? In order comments "please use new trouser pattern", for instance?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I want to try the new pattern, how do I specify that? In order comments "please use new trouser pattern", for instance?
Yeah, that works.

Daraven

Reaction score
Yeah, that works.
I might want to try that too, I am always a bit unsatisfied with the way my trousers drape around the knee/calfs. Worth sharing picture with you via email to get some advice on whether there will be substantial gains from switching to the new pattern?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I might want to try that too, I am always a bit unsatisfied with the way my trousers drape around the knee/calfs. Worth sharing picture with you via email to get some advice on whether there will be substantial gains from switching to the new pattern?
If there are any issues, switching is recommended. Just start afresh.

alfredt

Reaction score
Hi @luxire - my order (EU111101) was sent wednesday but according to DHL the tracking code that was sent is not a valid code. Could this be an issue with the new EU store? I sent an e-mail but I believe the team is offline today due to good friday.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @luxire - my order (EU111101) was sent wednesday but according to DHL the tracking code that was sent is not a valid code. Could this be an issue with the new EU store? I sent an e-mail but I believe the team is offline today due to good friday.
We will get in touch with DHL and revert by email shortly.
There may be some teething issues I guess.

nubirth

Reaction score
@luxire Any estimation as to when the transfer to the new pattern is implemented across the board?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads