• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

MrBokito

Reaction score
Awesome! I will be waiting for this to go live. Was hit with EUR 53 of import charges, VAT and fees on an order of EUR 65 in November which seemed a little excessive.

same here; just in 54 euro import duties on a 75 euro order pff.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I read that correctly, free return shipping? Free worldwide return shipping? Will a label be included in the package or? And how do the loafers fit? TTS?
Yes, free return shipping, during the introductory period.
Label will not be included in the packet. Will have to be requested over email.

Yes, they fit true-to-size.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Camillo

Reaction score
Yes, pre and post wash
Allright, I have one shirt in this fabric, very nice one. But I'm looking for something heavier, likely not any chambray denim. What about this one:
?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Allright, I have one shirt in this fabric, very nice one. But I'm looking for something heavier, likely not any chambray denim. What about this one:
?
This is very nice too. At 7 Oz, it is meaty and yet comfortable.

Herk

Reaction score
Yes, you read it correct :)
Saying anything at this moment would be premature as things are quite fluid.

But yes, all moving in the right direction.
Hold up. Will this mean that european customers won't get hit with taxes?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hold up. Will this mean that european customers won't get hit with taxes?
Yes. Will be like shopping from any other local website.
The price at checkout will be the final paid price. No duties or taxes after that.

Helliot

Reaction score
Hi there,

I wonder if it's me but i was planning to buy trial pants on the web site (at least looking at the options) and I realised there is no longer the customizable option on these pants.

Is it the way Luxire changed their trial pants philosophy or is it a bug ?
Could it be possible to write to the customer service for additionnal options ?

Still waiting for an european website to start my journey :D

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there,

I wonder if it's me but i was planning to buy trial pants on the web site (at least looking at the options) and I realised there is no longer the customizable option on these pants.

Is it the way Luxire changed their trial pants philosophy or is it a bug ?
Could it be possible to write to the customer service for additionnal options ?

Still waiting for an european website to start my journey :D

Trial pants come in one standard style only.
Can be customized for an additional fee.

Camillo

Reaction score
@luxire , do you have any other shirt buttons available than those shown on the website? I was thinking about Corozo, but after contacting your support I found out that these are the new ones and that you no longer offer the previous ones (that's a shame, because they were nicer, imo).

Maybe brown or navy MOP buttons would be an option?

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
Hi,

Any ETA on EU site? @luxire

Also on these RTW pants, the pics indicate two different style options for the waistband, which is it?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire , do you have any other shirt buttons available than those shown on the website? I was thinking about Corozo, but after contacting your support I found out that these are the new ones and that you no longer offer the previous ones (that's a shame, because they were nicer, imo).

Maybe brown or navy MOP buttons would be an option?

We can probably do mock MOP/Corozo in a few colors. These will be made with high-quality resin and sourced from Gritti in Italy.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi,

Any ETA on EU site? @luxire

Also on these RTW pants, the pics indicate two different style options for the waistband, which is it?
Some paperwork remain, awaiting reopening of Govt offices, I guess.

The non-pleat, with belt loops is correct. Some mix-up in images. Wrong images removed.

weriker

Reaction score
Regarding buttons: on formal shirts I usually select the premium MOP buttons and on most of the others the thin MOP buttons, as the USD 20 surcharge is a bit hefty and in my opinion the premium MOP buttons look quite flashy and thus don't really work with informal shirts like an OCBD.
I'm not the biggest fan of the standard thick white MOP buttons either, as they mostly lack the typical iridescence of MOP.

Is it possible to source additional MOP buttons for a surcharge? Ideally they'd be a bit upscale from the normal thin MOP buttons, with more iridescence and also a little thicker? Something like the standard MOP buttons from Kamakura would already suffice in my opinion.
Of course I wouldn't mind them even a bit more refined, but most important I'd welcome an option that didn't cost substantially more than a USD 10 surcharge.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics