• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

thomasc91

Reaction score
Received my first ever shirt from Luxire a few days ago. Very pleased with the cloth (Forest Green on White University Stripes) and the collar design.

Can anyone make suggestions for changes to the fit? I think it likely needs the following:
  • Sleeves shortened
  • Yoke shortened
  • Waist brought in (or darted?)
  • Width of sleeve reduced
My measurements below. Sent the query to Luxire but haven't received any response. Appreciate any advice!

BodyMeasure (cm)
Neck
39.37​
Sleeve length
67.31​
Chest circumference
96.52​
Waist circumference
82.55​
Bottom circumference
101.6​
Yoke
45​
Cuff circumference
17.78​
Shirt length
76.2​

luxire_fit1.png
luxire_fit2.png
luxire_fit3.png
luxire_fit4.png
luxire_fit5.png

henaal

Reaction score
Forest green stripes is my favorite Luxire cloth so far. Wrinkle resistant, just the right weight and durable. If @luxire you can get your hands on the same fabric in other colors (or if you have already), I promise I'll order more.

Megakurth

Reaction score
Received my first ever shirt from Luxire a few days ago. Very pleased with the cloth (Forest Green on White University Stripes) and the collar design.

Can anyone make suggestions for changes to the fit? I think it likely needs the following:
  • Sleeves shortened
  • Yoke shortened
  • Waist brought in (or darted?)
  • Width of sleeve reduced
My measurements below. Sent the query to Luxire but haven't received any response. Appreciate any advice!

BodyMeasure (cm)
Neck
39.37​
Sleeve length
67.31​
Chest circumference
96.52​
Waist circumference
82.55​
Bottom circumference
101.6​
Yoke
45​
Cuff circumference
17.78​
Shirt length
76.2​

View attachment 1500485 View attachment 1500486 View attachment 1500487 View attachment 1500488 View attachment 1500489
What buttondown collar is that? I’ve had issues with pretty much every Luxire buttondown I’ve tried and am trying to dial in some ideas for my next shirt.

Last edited:

_coelho

Reaction score
I'd say you need more space in the butt area for the shirt to hang more cleanly
Right now it's pulling the front backwards and creating those lines you see in the fourth photo

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A bit of a twist to jeans pockets. Also added suspender buttons

1605981067544.png

mr_igloo

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend some good cotton chino fabrics in the 100-150 dollar range? The unbranded ones I've tried have been hit or miss, and I find Luxire's offering of Bribane Moss fabrics to be a little overpriced.

Quesjac

Reaction score

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend some good cotton chino fabrics in the 100-150 dollar range? The unbranded ones I've tried have been hit or miss, and I find Luxire's offering of Bribane Moss fabrics to be a little overpriced.

I agree. @luxire could you introduce some warzone cotton twills? Maybe 12 oz 100 % cotton in kahki, olive, burgundy and navy?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I agree. @luxire could you introduce some warzone cotton twills? Maybe 12 oz 100 % cotton in kahki, olive, burgundy and navy?
Thank you!
These twills are there, but, we need to classify them by naming them. Will get started.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads