• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

MrBokito

Reaction score
Anyone experience here with dark navy or dark green/olive corduroy trousers?

monkk

Reaction score
To denim guys.
Attached below are from the left:
1. Medium solid fading
2. Medium faded with thighs lighter
3. Some strange fading caused by Luxire implementing 2nd pair. In the end agreed to take both and I'm happy overall.
IMG_20200828_130211.jpg

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
To denim guys.
Attached below are from the left:
1. Medium solid fading
2. Medium faded with thighs lighter
3. Some strange fading caused by Luxire implementing 2nd pair. In the end agreed to take both and I'm happy overall.
View attachment 1448628
Thank you! those look great. These are all Luxire right?

monkk

Reaction score
Thank you! those look great. These are all Luxire right?
Yep, they are all Luxire cheapest option - Luxire Signature Denim 12oz raw indigo and then faded to my spec.
I also got cheap Off White Bull Denim, but you can see internal pocket structure. But probably because they are tighter on me than in Luxire example picture.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Yep, they are all Luxire cheapest option - Luxire Signature Denim 12oz raw indigo and then faded to my spec.
I also got cheap Off White Bull Denim, but you can see internal pocket structure. But probably because they are tighter on me than in Luxire example picture.
Thank you, I'll bite the bullet and report soon (hopefully)

monkk

Reaction score
I absolutely recommend Luxire denim. Price/quality is great. Measurements can be used same as for trousers.
Only their raw salvage does not fade much. I think they pre-wash all denims.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
I absolutely recommend Luxire denim. Price/quality is great. Measurements can be used same as for trousers.
Only their raw salvage does not fade much. I think they pre-wash all denims.
Yeah I received mine and looks great although cant comment on how it ages. Don’t know wjere you can get 15 oz denim for 90€. And on top of that it’s custom.

blindlemonjeff

Reaction score
First Luxire order finally arrived and it was...a bit of a fiasco.

I sent them a pair of trousers I wanted replicating, and asked them to do double inverted pleats instead of the single British pleat that was on the reference pair.

They sent me back a pair of trousers with the most hilariously awful interpretation of "double pleat" that I've ever seen. I'm now the proud owner of a pair of trousers with an identity crisis - they have a single pleat that goes in both directions!

Attachments

• 20200829_201002.jpg
    20200829_201002.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 204

emptym

Reaction score
^Those are inverted pleats. They were pretty popular in the late 80s/early 90s. I'd wear pants like that. PS calls them "kissing pleats.":

But if you really wanted, I bet they could be altered to have double "reverse" pleats, which I think is what you wanted. If you asked for "inverted" pleats, as you posted here, then that's what you got.

blindlemonjeff

Reaction score
^Those are inverted pleats. They were pretty popular in the late 80s/early 90s. I'd wear pants like that. PS calls them "kissing pleats.":

Well **** me, you learn something new every day. You are correct that "reverse" is indeed what I was going for. I've never seen "inverted"/"kissing" pleats before but I guess I am now the proud owner of a piece of early 90s nostalgia.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Changing that to another type of pleat is easy. But yes, the pants need to travel around the world for the change.

angusangus

Reaction score
They have a "best of both worlds" benefit in that they flatter and clean up both the inner and outer leg, so you get a better silhouette especially when moving but you don't get such a clean front line. Cerrato makes them look good:

140A1198.jpg

Skoaky K

Reaction score
Thank you!
Sad about the 5 months though.

Going by our pipeline, we should be fulfilling fresh orders by mid/end September. After which, we intend to fulfill all orders within 3 days of receipt. That will allow you to choose MTM over RTW without the disadvantage of wait.
What that will also mean is end of "sales and discounts" as a sudden large amount of orders will throw the system out of gear.

Below is the current completion % by month as of today. We have made good progress in recent weeks.

View attachment 1443989

Would the 3 day fulfillment include trousers as well? Or is this only for shirts?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would the 3 day fulfillment include trousers as well? Or is this only for shirts?

Both shirts and pants, may be suits too.
It will be across the board.

Chrisone

Reaction score
What that will also mean is end of "sales and discounts" as a sudden large amount of orders will throw the system out of gear.

Can you elaborate on this, @luxire ? Does this mean end of black friday sales as well or only the end of all the regular promotions?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads