• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We recently designed a new mask, which takes an N95 as an insert.

Test results have been satisfactory so far.

Advantages:
a. Better protection with the N95 insert and 3 layers
b. The metal pin of the N95 can be used
c. Cotton on the inside for more comfort
d. Stylish - Can be made with any of our fabrics
e. The N95 need not be washed as frequently as it does not come into direct contact with skin

sw94

Reaction score
Suits turnaround is 3 weeks currently, after receiving all required details.

Hi - If the turnaround time for suits is 3 weeks, can I kindly ask when I can expect my trousers which were ordered on 20th April? Many thanks

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi - If the turnaround time for suits is 3 weeks, can I kindly ask when I can expect my trousers which were ordered on 20th April? Many thanks
Trousers, shirts orders are delayed due to the pandemic induced lockdowns. April orders are being processed currently. We do have another 8 days lockdown starting tomorrow.
Suits are made by a different team. They do not have much of a backlog, hence faster delivery.

boot_owl

Reaction score
Trousers, shirts orders are delayed due to the pandemic induced lockdowns. April orders are being processed currently. We do have another 8 days lockdown starting tomorrow.
Suits are made by a different team. They do not have much of a backlog, hence faster delivery.

I’m about to send an email re: update on my jacket that was sent back after a fitting for alterations

saepnirg12

Reaction score
@luxire, are you able to make a guayabera? It would be great if you could share pictures of one that has been made up.

Vadim T

Reaction score
According to the link, my trousers are exactly as I ordered them.
As they say Before and After.
P1100686-3.jpg

P1100693.JPG
P1100705.JPG
P1100709-2.jpg

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire, are you able to make a guayabera? It would be great if you could share pictures of one that has been made up.

The guayabera is a men's shirt typically distinguished by two vertical rows of closely sewn pleats that run the length of the front and back of the shirt.

The shirt is typically worn untucked. Guayaberas are popular in the Caribbean region of Colombia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Venezuela, Central America, the Caribbean (especially Cuba), Southeast Asia, and throughout Africa.

It is also known as a "Wedding Shirt"

Luxire has now brought its attention to detail to the Guayabera shirt. BE the best dressed man in the wedding.

4915.jpg
DSC_4676.jpg
DSC_4679.jpg
DSC_4681.jpg
DSC_4682.jpg
DSC_4688.jpg
DSC_4720.jpg
DSC_4923.jpg
DSC_4924.jpg
DSC_4951.jpg
DSC_4957.jpg
DSC_4960.jpg

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We now have HeiQ Viroblock fabrics.
Kills virus, including Corona within 1 minute.

We can make masks in them.
Shirts can also be made.

1595250853235.png

Nnicnic

Reaction score
Hi Luxire, do you have mid and charcoal gray VBC 4 ply like in the photo? Only see the light gray and black version
image.jpg

Vadim T

Reaction score
Did you dye the pants yourself, or did Luxire do it?
post 32474

Last edited:

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Spurious

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads