• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

storm_will_pass

Reaction score
Thanks, I saw the Trabaldo fabric but was wondering if you had something without stretch in stock.

wazem

Reaction score
Have anyone ordered the Bull Denim Ecru? If so, it would be great to see some pictures! Im not sure about the color but I ordered them anyways since they look great in the pictures on the site.

tayyabp

Reaction score
Got a pair of side-adjuster trousers which didn't fit. Asked for a refitting, since the Luxire website says perfect fit guarantee and that refitting is free for the first order (this was my first order at Luxire). Was told the refitting could be done at 50% discount?!

Camillo

Reaction score
MOP premium vs standard buttons (wondering how thick is the thicker version...):

A.jpg

B.jpg

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a pair of side-adjuster trousers which didn't fit. Asked for a refitting, since the Luxire website says perfect fit guarantee and that refitting is free for the first order (this was my first order at Luxire). Was told the refitting could be done at 50% discount?!

I think the perfect fit guarantee is a marketing gimmick and something @luxire should consider to remove. They offer trial pants and everyone should start with them.

Can a local tailor alter your trousers?

I need 3 tries with shirts and pants before i was happy. Payed full price, but started with trial garments.

Megakurth

Reaction score
I think the perfect fit guarantee is a marketing gimmick and something @luxire should consider to remove. They offer trial pants and everyone should start with them.

Can a local tailor alter your trousers?

I need 3 tries with shirts and pants before i was happy. Payed full price, but started with trial garments.

I thought it was somewhat of a “marketing gimmick”, but also the policy was that you can send back the garment and they will alter to get as “close to perfect” as they can. I’ve personally had to go through several garments myself to get the fit to where it is today (losing weight over the months, etc in between didn’t help).

I did have Luxire reach out once on a pair of pants and offer to remake them at a very reasonable price (which I understood to be for the fabric) as they were not happy with the result and it made more sense to start over rather than ship back and forth.

Luxire is definitely a process, but the end result has been worth it for me. I’ve found their policies to be in line If not better than other MTM companies (including a Styleforum affiliate who’s suits I enjoy, but with no remake/alteration options).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads