• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

flx

Reaction score
We are hoping to start work tomorrow. Some things are still unclear, which will know over the next couple of days.
How is it going ? I hope everybody at luxire is doing well.
I wanted to ask if you were able to continue working today?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How is it going ? I hope everybody at luxire is doing well.
I wanted to ask if you were able to continue working today?
The lockdown has started to gradually ease. We were able to do some work.
More team members have been instructed to come to office from tomorrow.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

itraxx

Reaction score
Aren't there more important things to worry about than when Luxire will reopen?
They will come back to work when their government allows it.
Please think of the health of their employees instead of when your shirt will arrive.

flx

Reaction score
Please think of the health of their employees instead of when your shirt will arrive.
Nobody is asking them to open without ensuring the safety of their employees.
People are just interested in the current situation in India and how luxire is doing.

TBY

Reaction score

Yes, there are. Everybody on this forum and everywhere else in the world is thinking of those "important things". However, it is perfectly legitimate to consider other more frivolous things at this time. It is even possible to do so without prioritising your shirt over the wellbeing of scores of employees from a company you really value.

If you are going to infer, do so intelligently.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
dude chill out

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have started work. We are currently working at 1/3 of our strength, ensuring adequate social distancing and precautions. Safety is topmost.

Government here in India has been quite proactive in containing the spread of the disease and the efforts are generally described to be in the right direction.
Large parts of India are back to work and many have had no infections at all. There are some pockets that are struggling but Bangalore, where we are based, is doing well.
Some restrictions continue to remain in place to ensure that we do not falter.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have started work. We are currently working at 1/3 of our strength, ensuring adequate social distancing and precautions. Safety is topmost.

Government here in India has been quite proactive in containing the spread of the disease and the efforts are generally described to be in the right direction.
Large parts of India are back to work and many have had no infections at all. There are some pockets that are struggling but Bangalore, where we are based, is doing well.
Some restrictions continue to remain in place to ensure that we do not falter.

Ashish, as long as you and your team are safe, I am glad to hear you are getting back to work. Normalcy will be a welcome change for all of us.

-DL

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ashish, as long as you and your team are safe, I am glad to hear you are getting back to work. Normalcy will be a welcome change for all of us.

-DL

Bu bu bu but....what's the status of my order!!!???
I kid kid LoL

Dadacantona

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience amending measurements after submitting? I ordered on Wednesday and just realised one of the measurements I submitted was wrong. Have emailed just now but I fear it’s too late.

Quesjac

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience amending measurements after submitting? I ordered on Wednesday and just realised one of the measurements I submitted was wrong. Have emailed just now but I fear it’s too late.
It's generally fine to amend so long as production hasn't started. I expect communication might run a little slower at the moment, as with all our work, so I wouldn't worry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads