• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

flx

Reaction score
Can someone, perhaps one employee from Luxire, explain to me why there's two prices at these pants, and other pants?
One of the prices is obviously striked through. So the cheaper one is the actual price and the other was the original price.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of the prices is obviously striked through. So the cheaper one is the actual price and the other was the original price.

Although, and it's one of the things I've always struggled with, there is no guarantee they originally charged that price.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess that's almost true for every retailer. Especially when stuff gets compared to its MSRP.

True, but they are the manufacturer - there is no 'MSRP', and at least in my cultural context it would be preferable to just have one 'true' price which itself should demonstrate what excellent value Luxire represents without the need for phony discounts.

Now, Black Friday, that's a different matter.... :)

flx

Reaction score
True, but they are the manufacturer - there is no 'MSRP', and at least in my cultural context it would be preferable to just have one 'true' price which itself should demonstrate what excellent value Luxire represents without the need for phony discounts.

Now, Black Friday, that's a different matter.... :)
I guess we have no way of finding out if nobody tracks their prices. But the effort to track them is probably pretty useless since it'd be hard to compare it to anything else anyway (as with ever MTM/MTO product).

But yeah, I think they should fully embrace their good prices (/value).

I wish I knew about them last Black Friday and I really hope they'll have another sale soon again.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess we have no way of finding out if nobody tracks their prices. But the effort to track them is probably pretty useless since it'd be hard to compare it to anything else (as with ever MTM/MTO product).

But yeah, I think they should fully embrace their good prices (/value).

I wish I knew about them last Black Friday and I really hope they'll have another sale soon again.

@luxire ahem howsabout a little tropical wool and linen trousers sale when this is all over

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
@luxire hope you are well, I've heard that there's not much of a spread of the disease in India. Are you still closed?

dbraeuni

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am looking for recommendations for plain white and blue dress shirts?
Opaque but as light as possible.
Is the current offer on the website fixed or is there a high turnaround of fabrics?
Thanks and best,

likenoother

Reaction score
Hello,

how do I change the waistband height? Many thanks!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 295

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire Hope you’re all safe and well! Do you have any sense yet when you might be up and running again?

Reactions: flx

pmestrad

Reaction score
I am wondering the same thing. I have orders from the fall Black Friday sale that I am still awaiting.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Hope you’re all safe and well! Do you have any sense yet when you might be up and running again?

We are hoping to start work tomorrow. Some things are still unclear, which will know over the next couple of days.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads