• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Megakurth

Reaction score
People who are staying at home (I guess most of us) - What are you mostly wearing during the lockdown?

It has been shorts and t-shirt for me primarily. When going out, am wearing some trousers and polo, the idea being that they can then be quickly washed in the machine and dried.

Learning: The woven cotton shorts have been more comfortable in the heat than the knitted ones.
Loose T-shirts with a bigger neck opening are more comfortable. Thin, old, worn-out ones get preference.

What has your experience been?

I’ve been alternating between my Luxire Linen-Cotton pajamas (which are probably the most comfortable piece of clothing that I own) and an OCBD shirt for the obligatory Zoom/Google Hangout work-related calls.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been alternating between my Luxire Linen-Cotton pajamas (which are probably the most comfortable piece of clothing that I own)

Details please. And how did you measure?

Megakurth

Reaction score
Details please. And how did you measure?

Will try to post photos after the next wash.

Ordered them as part of Black Friday sale in

With white piping, tan horn buttons, and mother of pearl buttons on the pants.

Luxire created the pattern utilizing my existing pattern (I have jacket, pants and shirt patterns on file).

They may not be for everyone, but they’re great for around the house (haven’t been getting out much due to COVID-19), especially with a newborn. Easy to wash and clean as well and have been getting softer with wear and wash.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Megakurth Thanks bruv. It’s time for me to wear grown up PJs. I’ve been wearing sweatpants for the past 4 weeks LoL

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
From the archives

39612-2.jpg

flx

Reaction score
Are there already any news on the production lockdown ? Last I've read was 15th of April but I'm not following the news in India too closely (from what I've read I'd think its likely that it'll be extended).

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are there any news on the production lockdown ? Last I've read was 15th of April or has it already been extended.
I'm not following the situation in India too closely but from what I've read I'd guess it'll be extended.
May be extended by another 2 weeks. No final word yet. There are also talks of allowing some businesses to operate. We will know in a couple of days.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Gusgt

Reaction score
I'm considering a pair of VBC covert wool trousers. I haven't seen the ones in sand color live. Someone who could post a photo? Luxire, any chance you can post a photo of the ones in sand and the ones in stone right next to each other?

Thank you,
Gustav

Cityplace

Reaction score
@luxire Any recommendations for a summer/light-weight casual denim/chambray shirt fabric - preferably something that can have that "beach / bleached" heavily faded look? Something similar to this?
1586886721091.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads