• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Hi luxire, have you considered implementing a system of automatic emails to notify people when items move to the next stage? I use another tailor that does this and I find it helps alleviate the rush plus I'm sure people send emails constantly inquiring about when are they going to receive their things. Anyway just an idea
1585150669514.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi luxire, have you considered implementing a system of automatic emails to notify people when items move to the next stage? I use another tailor that does this and I find it helps alleviate the rush plus I'm sure people send emails constantly inquiring about when are they going to receive their things. Anyway just an idea View attachment 1360862

Good time for you to ask that question. We have started exploring options to implement an ERP system for our processes.
The idea is to speed production, make delivery times predictable, keep the customer informed of the status, make sure we do not need to send "out of stock" emails and prevent orders from "slipping through the cracks".

Options we are exploring are NetSuite and Odoo.

If our members have some knowledge/experience of others systems we should know of, please suggest.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Good time for you to ask that question. We have started exploring options to implement an ERP system for our processes.
The idea is to speed production, make delivery times predictable, keep the customer informed of the status, make sure we do not need to send "out of stock" emails and prevent orders from "slipping through the cracks".

Options we are exploring are NetSuite and Odoo.

If our members have some knowledge/experience of others systems we should know of, please suggest.
Awesome

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have offered to make surgical scrub gowns and face masks at cost during these trying times. Awaiting approval from the agencies.(It requires some relaxation of the lockdown rules for us to proceed )

godofcoffee

Reaction score
Kudos to Luxire for pitching in, and hope that you and your team stay safe!

A question for when reordering opens up again: I have a narrow waist but wide hips, so am considering having pants made with inverted pleats. Should I adjust the hips measurement on my pants when the pleats are added? I felt they were a bit tight around the hips last go around, but maybe the pleats will fix this?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks mate!
Best to email us images of how your last pair fit. We can then advise accordingly.

Daraven

Reaction score
Is the whole advice via email thing not happening anymore? Still waiting on an email back about the fit of my trial jacket.

Daraven

Reaction score
The stores are closed. Check the news, there’s this pandemic happening at the moment you might’ve missed.
They literally said that during the store closing they are available on mail to give advice on fit etc. Or am I misinterpreting their earlier post? No need to be passive aggressive, maybe the lockdown is getting to you.

boot_owl

Reaction score
Is the whole advice via email thing not happening anymore? Still waiting on an email back about the fit of my trial jacket.

its possible that more complicated stuff like jackets require communication with multiple staff, which would obviously be more difficult during lockdown

Ladislav

Reaction score
Hi guys, I do come with quite important and ridiculous question here. Did anyone have an experience, that Luxire, would cheat on him in terms of material composition??

Thanks

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I do come with quite important and ridiculous question here. Did anyone have an experience, that Luxire, would cheat on him in terms of material composition??

Thanks

no and have a hard time imagining they’d do that honesty...i could imagine a mixup on what was shown on the site but not deliberate cheating

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks

I Recieved a pair of pants, supposedly 100 %cotton, but they clearly contain some stretch. I recieved a strange explanation and a gift card for my next order.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads