• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Megakurth

Reaction score
D8DD5342-EB74-40C5-ABD2-C2B1C87CD661.jpeg

here’s the Blazer in Minnis Navy Mock Lino after some wear and travel (everything can probably use a fresh press). I swapped out the buttons for some metal buttons. Overall very happy with it, but something I’ve noticed in a few of my recent Luxire jacket is that the upper part of the lapel/collar seems to “rumple”/roll? Not sure if anyone has any feedback or advice on this.. might just be a pressing issue.

7E0CC172-9F7F-4DA9-A514-1CEBAA8CEDC7.jpeg

Back

Last edited:

MrBokito

Reaction score
Anyone experience with this Alumo Oxford? Seems like a really nice oxford to wear with a suit.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried making some jeans with his normal trouser pattern? I'm happy with my pattern but they told me over email to send a pair of jeans or give measurements and I'm afraid of starting the whole fit process again

henaal

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried making some jeans with his normal trouser pattern? I'm happy with my pattern but they told me over email to send a pair of jeans or give measurements and I'm afraid of starting the whole fit process again

I'm having a pair made at the moment. Basically I described the changes that I'd like to see in the jeans pattern compared to my trousers, and let them do the changes as they bes see fit. No idea if this works, let's see. I'll post something here once I receive them.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
I'm having a pair made at the moment. Basically I described the changes that I'd like to see in the jeans pattern compared to my trousers, and let them do the changes as they bes see fit. No idea if this works, let's see. I'll post something here once I receive them.
Nice. Let us know

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire do your silk pocket squares feature hand rolled edges?

Also, what's the cost to customize a silk pocket square with hand rolled edges and what do you need in order to fulfil this?

Last edited:

Daraven

Reaction score
Still waiting for that magical shipping notification of my BF pants ?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire do your silk pocket squares feature hand rolled edges?

Also, what's the cost to customize a silk pocket square with hand rolled edges and what do you need in order to fulfil this?
Yes, all our pocket squares are made with hand-rolled edges.

A custom printed pocket square will be $119.99. 2 will be $99.99 each, 4 will be $75 each.

We need an image if the design you want printed. Image should be 300 DPI and of the size of the desired print.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A custom printed pocket square will be $119.99. 2 will be $99.99 each, 4 will be $75 each.

Whoa...I didn't know custom pocket squares where offered. Typically how long does it take to print?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whoa...I didn't know custom pocket squares where offered. Typically how long does it take to print?
We did a lot of them a few years ago. Then had issues with the printer and did not find another good one, until recently.
The cycle is about 2 weeks usually, has a strong external dependency, on the workload of the printer.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Still waiting for that magical shipping notification of my BF pants ?

As am I, although I delayed a few weeks to email updated style details and measurement so I’m ok with a little longer wait. Hoping to get the notification before the end of Jan ?

VintageAudiophile

Reaction score
Doing the same thing myself. Asked if I should send in a pair of jeans but was advised no need. Hope it turns out well.

VL22

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a white shirt fabric for a casual summer wedding?
Not too see-through but the more cooler the better...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads