• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

except that if you don't wear a belt...now with belt loops...it will always look off and people will think you forgot to wear a belt...so even with side adjusters...you will always have to wear a belt...

+1

Won't the side adjusters push the belt out into a weird bump on the side of the pants though?

+1. I don't think the OP/Luxire thought through on the placement of the adjusters. For the few trousers I've seen with both, the adjusters are below the beltline for just that reason.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This are the trousers to my Luxire suit. Initially I requested a loop to keep the fastened adjuster from sticking away from the waistband but then I opted for the entire shebang and asked for both the adjuster and belt loops. Gives me the chance to either go with or without belt.

Here are a couple more teasers of my jacket:

Vent finishing done the old way: Notice how the lining extends to the edge of the folded vent. This can only be achieved by hand.

Were most manufacturers would opt for a machine stitch, Luxire created the edge stitching on the underside of the flap entirely by hand. Also tons of pick stitching along the facing edge.

Aaannndddd with it on?...

Last edited:

Katt

Reaction score
That is sold out too. Was indeed very good.
Do you have any other fabric that is coarse like that? Or will you bring it back in stock? I'd really want a high quality coarse weave for shirts.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have any other fabric that is coarse like that? Or will you bring it back in stock? I'd really want a high quality coarse weave for shirts.

We have had erratic supply of these. Hence, do not have a good answer at this moment. Working on it though.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sitting on zero mails :)

If you do not hear from us even in 48 hours, we have missed your mail. Please feel free to ping by sending another mail or a PM.

I remember reading a well minded suggestion couple of days ago but do not remember replying to it. Unable to find the mail in my inbox.

kwv07

Reaction score
What is the email address we use? Sorry new to this thread...

stevenkmason

Reaction score
Sitting on zero mails :)

If you do not hear from us even in 48 hours, we have missed your mail. Please feel free to ping by sending another mail or a PM.

I remember reading a well minded suggestion couple of days ago but do not remember replying to it. Unable to find the mail in my inbox.
Just sent an e-mail with a few questions! Really looking forward to the answers! :)

Thanks!

EDIT: I got a thorough response from Ashish within 5 minutes. I am extremely impressed.

Last edited:

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A quick mention that Ashish and I have been going back and forth about a vest order, and he's responded within minutes. Very impressive

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am working on a new collar for a BD (it is actually an old Barba BD collar #3062. They made it perfect the first time, but the collars of my last 3 orders don't look like the first one. So I want to make my future BD collars look exactly like my first Barba collar). Is this the right way of drawing the collar? Do I need some adjustments? I also assume that Luxire would understand that the lines should be straight and not skewed (red and yellow line) like in the picture.

Also, are you able to make inverted pleats like Cleeve of London x Drake's?

Last edited:

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did Luxire hire more people for customer service, or did they just vastly increase their Adderall budget?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads