• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire, I got an email saying my order has shipped (#2527), but when looking at the tracking information it says the shipment was cancelled by sender? Can you shed any light on this?

This is not the place for individual customer service queries. Please use the Contact Us form on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you guys rate the buttonholes by Luxire? I find the buttonholes of some online MTM makers to be kinda floppy and weak, making it pretty easy to pull the button out of it.

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do you guys rate the buttonholes by Luxire? I find the buttonholes of some online MTM makers to be kinda floppy and weak, making it pretty easy to pull the button out of it.

I've had too orders so far from Luxire;the first I the buttonholes as best as you could get and average. The 2nd order seemed to be a whole another beast; they must've done something nice with the buttons or the buttonholes during that time.

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RTW shirt quality was a bit disappointing. Guess thats to be expected for $25...

PiCcolocV

Reaction score
Sadly (as I would buy tons of them if they existed), I think the only place to potentially find quality shirts at that price point is on ebay, probably used. =[ They are only slightly less expensive than Luxire MTM, but if you may want to try a Charles Trywhitt sale (they are perpetual) or wait until Brooks Brothers has a clearance/sale.

I have 2 shirts from Luxire, both MTM, and the first one especially (blue gingham) is just fantastic and construction feels rock solid. No brainer for me to do the same with with a green gingham eventually, worth the $65.
RTW shirt quality was a bit disappointing. Guess thats to be expected for $25...

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had a few shirts made by Luxire thus far. All fit me very well. Excellent quality, particularly for the price point, and top notch customer service.

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sadly (as I would buy tons of them if they existed), I think the only place to potentially find quality shirts at that price point is on ebay, probably used. =[ They are only slightly less expensive than Luxire MTM, but if you may want to try a Charles Trywhitt sale (they are perpetual) or wait until Brooks Brothers has a clearance/sale.

I have 2 shirts from Luxire, both MTM, and the first one especially (blue gingham) is just fantastic and construction feels rock solid. No brainer for me to do the same with with a green gingham eventually, worth the $65.

Yeah will be waiting for BB stuff to go on sale. Hear they get down around 35 during certain parts of the year. The Luxire RTW wasn't awful, but had some funky issue where the collar stay passed through a seam and got lost in the collar. That was interesting to say the least.

PiCcolocV

Reaction score
Fortunate if BB fits you, their extra slim fit is quite baggy on me, and I am a fairly staple 40R.
Yeah will be waiting for BB stuff to go on sale. Hear they get down around 35 during certain parts of the year. The Luxire RTW wasn't awful, but had some funky issue where the collar stay passed through a seam and got lost in the collar. That was interesting to say the least.

nkhuong

Reaction score

The buttonholes on mines are nicer than the other RTW. But I just started spending more on shirts so I don't know how good they are compared to the more expensive shirtmakers. But the quality is good enough for me and seems to be consistent for my first two orders.

tobiasj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've had too orders so far from Luxire;the first I the buttonholes as best as you could get and average. The 2nd order seemed to be a whole another beast; they must've done something nice with the buttons or the buttonholes during that time.

...wut?

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fortunate if BB fits you, their extra slim fit is quite baggy on me, and I am a fairly staple 40R.

The slim fits me pretty decent. I'm a 48 shoulder, 36 waist so they still need some small tailoring.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Heavy wools are here: 400-600 gms weight. Some are 100% wool while some are 85% wool, 15% nylon

Available tomorrow.

You can order pants, pants with cotton-flannel lining, over-coats, vintage coats with back-belts and other things limited by your imagination.

Last edited:

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just heard my wallet screaming: :fu:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads