• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Most shirts are shipped in 5 days by Fedex 2 day service, worldwide. Sometimes there is a small delay but worst case scenario remains 10 days, with exceptions.

As of today, we are running 3 days behind schedule but should be back on track in a week's time.

In the longer run though, we would  continue enhancing our processes so that we can stick to the 5 day commitment.

Impressive. I shall be ordering soon.

fox81

Reaction score

Most shirts are shipped in 5 days by Fedex 2 day service, worldwide. Sometimes there is a small delay but worst case scenario remains 10 days, with exceptions.

As of today, we are running 3 days behind schedule but should be back on track in a week's time.

In the longer run though, we would  continue enhancing our processes so that we can stick to the 5 day commitment.

approaching the end of the 9th (or 7th business) day and order remains unfulfilled...

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
approaching the end of the 9th (or 7th business) day and order remains unfulfilled...

Your shirt should go out today but positively by tomorrow. There is a special embroidery request on your order which is taking longer to get done. But that's no excuse. It is a shortcoming at our end and we are working on overcoming it.

On our shirts, only the monogram / embroidery is not done in-house. That slows some orders. We are looking at hiring someone to do it by hand in a traditional manner but unable to find the right skill so far.

fox81

Reaction score

Your shirt should go out today but positively by tomorrow. There is a special embroidery request on your order which is taking longer to get done. But that's no excuse. It is a shortcoming at our end and we are working on overcoming it.

On our shirts, only the monogram / embroidery is not done in-house. That slows some orders. We are looking at hiring someone to do it by hand in a traditional manner but unable to find the right skill so far.

thanks. in the context of most MTM shirt operations, it hasnt been long yet. its not so much of a complaint, more about giving feedback to the other forum users. im not in a rush for the shirts, so long as they get made right.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Was not sure about this fabric initially :) Brown Checks The Pattern and Mirror Match is simply flawless.

T007

Reaction score
Received my order and I am very happy. The quality is great and for my first shirt the fit is very good. A few minor tweaks and and it will be perfect. I have a difficult time with clothing (48 jacket to fit the shoulders and a 36 pants) but Luxire did not have a problem making the adjustments. The blue with chocolate stripe is a superb color combo. Great job and can't wait to place another order. I can't say enough about the attention to detail. From matching the pattern at the yoke and sleeve to the buttons, to the metal collar stays to the placement of the second button so you have a comfortable fit without a tie, you produce a fantastic product. Well done!!

Last edited:

fox81

Reaction score
i can confirm my shirts have arrived today. this was under 2 weeks which is still pretty good. stay tuned for some pics and maybe a mini review.

ZirconiumZephyr

Reaction score
got mine the other day, very happy :)

little tight, but that was down to my measurements.

Oxford material is ridiculously strong.

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered my first shirt from Luxire, in sky blue dobby twill with hand finishing. Hope it works out. Looking forward to the results.

tobiasj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Aus members are fully into the Luxire thang...possibly me next...

Has anyone ordered any light, summer-appropriate shirts from Luxire? I'd like to know what fabrics you chose.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads