• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Beautiful point collar on a Tuxedo style shirt

Removable placket. Added a separate removable button for the collar, unique to Luxire, as far as I know :)

Last edited:

Christopher Essex

Reaction score
I have another suggestion for the site:

I think it would be great if when you sign into the site using your account, your measurements were stored so that if you wanted to purchase another shirt, you would go to the desired pattern page, click the 'add to cart' button, and the previous measurements would already be selected.

You could then change whatever you wanted (in case some tweaking was required from the previous shirt, or you wanted to select a different collar or cuffs etc.),and if no changes were required, it wouldn't require filling everything in again.

I have purchased one shirt (which I'm very pleased with) and am about to purchase several more, so thought that might be a great feature to offer returning customers.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have another suggestion for the site:
I think it would be great if when you sign into the site using your account, your measurements were stored so that if you wanted to purchase another shirt, you would go to the desired pattern page, click the 'add to cart' button, and the previous measurements would already be selected.
You could then change whatever you wanted (in case some tweaking was required from the previous shirt, or you wanted to select a different collar or cuffs etc.),and if no changes were required, it wouldn't require filling everything in again.
I have purchased one shirt (which I'm very pleased with) and am about to purchase several more, so thought that might be a great feature to offer returning customers.

Thank you Christopher. Absolutely agree with your suggestion.
We had commissioned a new website to be made that would have these features along with much more selectable customization options and an easier to use interface. We expected it to be ready by now but it seems to be another 3-4 weeks away.

In the interim, you can skip the measurement part of the order form. Just let us know your previous order number from which you would like the measurements and any tweaks you would want.

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thank you Christopher. Absolutely agree with your suggestion.
We had commissioned a new website to be made that would have these features along with much more selectable customization options and an easier to use interface. We expected it to be ready by now but it seems to be another 3-4 weeks away.

In the interim, you can skip the measurement part of the order form. Just let us know your previous order number from which you would like the measurements and any tweaks you would want.

That sounds excellent. Top notch customer service.

fox81

Reaction score
id like to see a few more collar options, perhaps with some dimensions, and also actual examples of that collar on a real shirt.
some of the collars ive seen in this thread as well as the shirt Appreciation thread are really nice, so it would be good to be able to choose them on the form

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
id like to see a few more collar options, perhaps with some dimensions, and also actual examples of that collar on a real shirt.
some of the collars ive seen in this thread as well as the shirt Appreciation thread are really nice, so it would be good to be able to choose them on the form

Totally agree. Planning on adding options for more collar types and ability to add measurements along with every type.

Though the notes allows all these options in the current setup, we intend to decrease its usage and provide selectable choices for a wider range of options.

sm31

Reaction score
Another tip: for your photos, don't use (direct) flash. Use daylight; preferably shade.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Another tip: for your photos, don't use (direct) flash. Use daylight; preferably shade.
Thank you sm31. That speeds up our requirement to rebuild a light-box, which we had abandoned. Also, we need to polish our photoshop skills a bit.

I think I recognize that awesome shirt.
wink.gif
The awesome brings a smile. Am glad you liked it.

:) The white shirt above better be replaced fast.

tobiasj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just want to compliment Luxire on their amazing customer service--I haven't spent a penny yet but have asked a bunch of questions, and all of them have gotten a fast and thoughtful reply. This is exactly the kind of thing that will convince me to switch MTM providers (up until now all my MTM shirts have been by Modern Tailor).

fox81

Reaction score
whats the turn around on an order these days? website says 5 days delivered. i imagine thats pretty ambitious.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
whats the turn around on an order these days? website says 5 days delivered. i imagine thats pretty ambitious.

Most shirts are shipped in 5 days by Fedex 2 day service, worldwide. Sometimes there is a small delay but worst case scenario remains 10 days, with exceptions.

As of today, we are running 3 days behind schedule but should be back on track in a week's time.

In the longer run though, we would continue enhancing our processes so that we can stick to the 5 day commitment.

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've received two shirts, both in fewer than 5 days.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads