• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Beatlegeuse I really like to look of the Steel Blue end to end. Please let me know how it irons and wears. I have had very hit or miss experience so far with how well the different clothes wear.

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome shirts, B! Would like to know how you feel about the end-on-end as well.

Terpo

Reaction score
Looks fantastic! I thought the space between the lines was bigger, would need to order this fabric!
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

I'm surprised as well. My bengal stripes are wider than those as far as I can tell.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! To answer some of your questions:

The blueish green looks really nice IRL. I like that the base isn't just a standard white, it has a slightly darker cast to it, which sets it apart from the other university stripe oxfords

Steel blue end-on-end seems to be a very hard-wearing fabric. It's not quite as soft as the oxfords or graph checks from this order. I'll post some updates here as I start wearing it.

All these shirts have standard buttons, which are thick MOP. Some people think they're too thick, but I like them.

Thrifter

Reaction score
Luxire, are you able to make custom fit leather winter gloves?

joewmoss

Reaction score
kmTSKwO.jpg

(^ Also: NOBD I-collar-without-tie-pic)

Aryx6FT.jpg

DBXMdbq.jpg

1M67COS.jpg
That looks like a good "real life fit" which what I strive for in my measurements as well. I learned not to try for the male model fit which doesnt work if you're wearing the thing for 8 to 12 hours.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Given the quality and success of our peacoats, we would now like to offer custom made overcoats / topcoats. Again, fully customizable and made to your specifications.

Early bird offer invite:

Order a topcoat / Overcoat in any of our amazing fabrics, including the new 30 Oz 100% wool black and get 50% discount. Hurry valid only for the first 5 orders. Use code EARLYTOTOP

*EDIT: OFFER EXPIRED*

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads